Austin Peay State University Top Questions

Timothy

I really ejoyed the "hands on" learning experiance that I recieved from APSU. They offer smaller classes that allow you to go deeper into discussions with faculty and students. You are able to go larger group projects and work with outside companies.

Erica

The best thing about Austin Peay is the campus. It's small enough that getting around campus is fairly easy, but large enough to give you the "big school" feel.

Kayla

The best thing about my school is that the professors do their very best to help students succeed in all that they try to accomplish.

Lyddia

I love the size. It's not too big or too small and there is always something fun to do either on or off campus.

Maria

It has a wide variety of study areas to choose from. The professors are great and the recommended courses for the chosen major are very relevant.

Renee'

The best thing about Austin Peay is the people and networking its more open and sociable. Also the help of the professors and other aids around campus. Austin Peay is a great school to go to and i like what ive started with already.

Hannah

The best thing is the teachers. Professors have the time to get to know their students and they become invested in these relationships. My professors inspired me and helped me through rough times while I was at this school. My department became like a second home to me.

Lindsey

The music program here is amazing. I have learned so much from my professors this year. I feel like my knowledge in music has grown at a rapid pace, and I hope it continues to grow.

Danielle

I consider the best thing about Austin Peay are the things they offer. They offer free dance and music classes. Austin Peay always has something going on from talent shows, games, movies nights, etc. You will never be bored going to Austin Peay State University. There is always something to do.

Kayla

I think that the best thing about this school is the size. We just reached our 10,000th student this year and I still feel like its the perfect size. There is just enough students and professors and you are more likely to run into somebody you know from a class or from previous incounters.

Justin

I really enjoy the size of the classes at my school. They are generally smaller than most university school's classrooms. Because of this, it is easier to get individual attention in class.

Kaitlyn

The campus is the best thing about the school. The buildings aren't spread all over the place, everything is pretty central. You do not have to walk miles to class, you can walk from one side of campus to the other in five minutes most likely. The campus is kept clean as well, and also a smoke free campus. It is one of the most beautiful places during each season.

TiAndra

The thing i consider to be the best about Austin Peay is the teachers desire to teach and help students learn. A majority of the teachers give advice and helps their students to succeed, whether its on just a certain topic or throughout the entire course.

Sydni

My school accomidates to all knds of people. It constantly tries to get students involved and keeps us updated on anything happening on campus.

Timothy

The best thing I consider about my school is that the class sizes are not to small or big. The class sizes are perfect.

Danielle

Austin Peay State University is located in a military town, therefor there are many different types of people from many different types of backgrounds. The atmospehere is friendly and open. Because of the diversity on this campus, it creates for a better learning enviornment. I have expereinced good class discussions due to diverse community. There are also a lot of nontraditional students. No one ever feels out of place!

Christian

It is close to my home and it has a good science department.

Janelle

They make you feel welcomed. Everybody is treated equally. The Hospitatility is great here !

jennifer

Some of the professors have been the best I have ever had.

Rosa

The low student to Professor ratio because it allows for more in-depth discussion about our lesson topics, etc.

Konstanze

N/A

Amelia

The small nursing class size. Instructors know you by the end of your first semester pretty much.