Danville, VA
Averett University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Averett University

they are very outgoing and kind.

they are very outgoing and kind.

If i knew back in high school what i know now. I would tell myself to push yourself to go further. Acheive the goals that you made. and anything is possible. Stay focused and do the right thing.

Tyler

The closeness of the students, if your on campus for a short period of time you will quickly know everyone and it makes you feel more at home.

I would tell myself to just relax, I stressed myself out trying to get into college and looking back on it I wish I had just taken it a little easier on myself. I would tell myself about how excited you should be, that being in college is alot of fun and you should be looking forward to it even more than you already are. Lastly I would tell myself that there is a whole lot more responsibility in college, that you can't just float through and expect someone to always be looking out for you, that its big step towards being in the real world and that I need to be prepared for that challenge after I get dropped off my Mom and Dad.

The kind of person that enjoys being a part of a small, helpful learning community. Its a small school in a small city so the person must enjoy the simple life and the simple things. Someone who likes and needs 1 on 1 attention would be very happy at this school.

Joshua

Apply for early decision on all the colleges you apply for, start on scholarships early, try register for your classes early because even at a small school the classes are filled up fast, if you bring a car bring it, and buy your books online instead of at a bookstore.

Some one who wants a small school or is planning on majoring in either theater because of the school size, Education, Equestrian studies, or Aviation

The size of the classes and that i'm thriving of the theater program because i'm getting in all the shows and getting the needed experiance for theater

David

Our campus is an accelerated program for working adults dedicated to finisheing their education for professional or self-fullfillment reasons.

My classmates are motivated adult students balancing the pressures of school, home and work.

David, do not stray too far from the path of your education. The temptations of life are many and you are going to be deceived by opportunities that at first glance seem easier than finishing your education. Education is hard, and it should be, or else it will not worth the time and effort. If I could be the ghost of education future, I would not want show you a future of a 48 year old trying to struggle with the challenges of marriage, kids, work , and getting an education. I would hope to show you the future of a successful businessperson that was able to use a college degree to open doors to opportunities that were locked to those without an education. David, enjoy life, but take the time to get your education now before the pressures of life and time present you a degree from the school of hard knocks.

Brian

All ways try your hardest. Don't slack off or take anything for grantit. Take it one day at a time and live life to the fullest

So one outgoing and wants a small fun college to go to.

Kathy

Averett has a history and is known for preparing men and women to be leaders in their community. Their GPS program is well know and respected in this area.

As an adult student now, I would definitely advise myself to consider my career choice carefully, then choose a college that will best prepare me to be successful in that field. I would then give the advice to stay the course to complete the degree regardless of what life brings your way. The transition from high school to college life is much easier than high school to employee life without a college degree or that of employee to adult college student. I would also advise myself to seek the support and advice of well respected, successful people in my chosen career field to mentor me and keep me disciplined in my studies. Finally, the best advice I can to myself and others give is not to be afraid to dream and then to follow that dream. Focus on your goals and dreams and do not allow distractions to take you off your chosen path

Since I am a GPS student, I feel that the worst thing is poorer communication than with traditional students because I am not at the main campus but overall I don't have any complaints or problems with Averett.

Averett is a very small school, more like a community where you know everyone.

Averett is a very small school, more like a community where you know everyone.

Go to the college that you really want to. One you feel at home in. You can only really experience it once. Live without regrets. There will always be ways to aceive your goals if you search hard enough for them. Good luck!

I wish I had known that it is very important to get involved on campus in order to fully experience college.

Steven

Averett University is a challenging and quality school that has a comfortable student teacher ration.

Averett University is best known it's quality academic courses for each major. Equestrian studies, aviation, and sports management are amont the more popular majors at Averett.

College choice is essential to the happiness of each college student. When picking the most fitting college, remember to pick a college that best reflects the person in attendance. Make sure that you are comfortable with the location, the diverse backgrounds, size, and course qualifications. For me, one of the more important qualifications for choosing my college was location. The University I currently attend is only two hourse from home. Also, the school is located in a reserved community away from heavy traffic. It's located near many attractions (at most 45 minutes away), and located near essential stores such as Wal-mart and Food-Lion. Location is very important. Another thing that caught my attention was the size of the University. It was small, yet the perfect size for me. The student-teacher ration was exceptional, which allows for more one-on-one time for students and teachers. For me, these were the most important qualities at college. The best advice I can give is to make sure that you will be comfortable where you choose.

Kevin

The best thing for me at Averett is the size of the classes. They are comparable to high school and that helps me out alot because i think i would get lost at a bigger school

All types of people attened averett

Averett University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.