Averett University

« See more reviews of Averett University

Before attending Averett Universuty, I wish that i would have known that the price of books would be so steep. I also would have wanted to know that Averett has a lack of activities to do around campus and that the city didnt provide some of the services students needed. I wish i would have known that the food selection in the caferteria and on campus was poor. One more i would have wanted to know before attending was the male to female ratio.

I wish I better understood how to register for classes in order to complete all requirements for two majors in time to graduate in four years while taking manageable course loads each semester.

Before I began to attend Averett Unversity I wish I had known that it would have been better for me to participate in more high school activitites.

I wish I had known more about campus activities and the classes that I could avoid to earn a double major in four years.

I wish I had known that it is very important to get involved on campus in order to fully experience college.

How time consuming program was.

That it was a little bit bigger

How strict res life was.