Aviation Institute of Maintenance-Kansas City Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Aviation Institute of Maintenance-Kansas City

Johnathan

I like the college, even though they do like some things such as housing and food. The college does offer a teachers who are more than happy to help you achieve your academic goals and understand everything about the program you need to.

Carlos

I am around half-way through my program and so far several of the instructors are great, very knowledgeable and respectful. Then there are other instructors who are still stuck in the 80's & 90's. They are barely knowledgeable on how to teach us or don't teach us and just put "YouTube" on and tell us to read our text. With the money we pay for this school, you can go to a not-for profit school and save the time, hassle and money. From what I can see via social media, the Kansas City school is the worst campus I have found by far, . Tools sets missing many pieces or just don't have the proper tools and if we do have them they don't work properly. The aircraft we do have to work on have been "maintained" and are no longer even remotely what we would be looking at. The turbines we have are of the same quality. If you are serious about aviation you can buckle down and make it through this program, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Daniel

The cost of the school is a bit pricey but the knowledge learned in the first week is like nothing else. The Teachers are always accessible and full of knowledge that they are more than willing to give to the students. All the teachers have vast amounts of knowledge and experience. Overall its a very good school if you are dedicated to the work.