Azusa Pacific University College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Azusa Pacific University College

Great program with great class choices.

Ha

LAPU gave me a second chance to pursue a bachelor's degree in Management. When I was starting to look into colleges during the beginning of my senior year in high school, I wanted to go to college in Florida and become a registered nurse, but the fees were too expensive for me and I didn't want any financial burdens on myself and my family. I felt that God led me to LAPU when I was at my lowest and enrolling in the university was one of the greatest decisions I ever made. Not only does it offer only online courses that fit my needs and schedule, but all of the staff are astounding! It's a definite 5 stars from me! I can never thank LAPU enough for the opportunity it has given me to initiate my career path!

Xiomara

Azusa Pacific University College is overall a great school to attend. The online program gives me the flexibility I need to raise my kids and still earn my degree. The staff if wonderful, caring and attentive. They are always willing to set aside time for prayer or guidance, and they are always willing to listen.

Top Questions about Azusa Pacific University College