Azusa Pacific University Top Questions

Tell us about the sports scene on campus.

I am not very involved in the sports scene, but some of the most popular games to go to are the football games and the basketball games. Boys' soccer is also common to go watch in the fall. Intramural sports are very popular on campus. Such examples are soccer, basketball, and flag football. Unlike a lot of schools, sports are not at the center of campus life. A lot of people go to support the teams, and the events are fun, but many people find stock in other events.

Felicia

Our sports team is a big deal at APU because were so good. All the athletes are not typical jocks because they are academically focused as well. I truly respect them because obviously they know how to balance their schedule. We have a hall dedicated to all the trophies and plaques that APU's sport steam achieved. I take pride in going to APU because they sports team do unify the student body.