Babson College Top Questions

Joaquin

That is one of the best school in business management which is the major I want to focus on.

The best thing about my school is the size. Babson College is very small with less than 2,000 undergrad students. Therefore, our classes are relatively small, allowing us to have a great professor-to-student relationship. It is also a close-knit community here at Babson. Everyone is friendly and knows or knows of everyone.

Academics

Joanna

The best thing about Babson College is its' ability to build networks for you with all of the very impressive alumni that have attended the school.

George

The degree will buy you a comfortable income for the rest of your life.

Luke

The best thing about Babson College is the small community, however that can have drawbacks as well.

Myles

You will leave Babson with an incredible wealth of knowledge regarding entrepreneurship. Myself and two of my classmates started an entrepreneur consulting firm within 2 years of graduation, and we are currently successful at what we do, and are able to provide invaluable tips and services that help our clients to receive VC funding. Most of what you learn at Babson will be directly applicable to your later career, provided that you work in an entrepreneurship-related field.

Viktor

Opens up your mind. Meet all sorts of people. Love location, size...everything

Jake

How it is able to integrate real life business scenarios (guest speakers, consulting projects, etc..) into our business education.

Professors

Ryeon

the close knit community,

Connor

Friendly, not too big and not too small