Bainbridge, GA
Bainbridge State College

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Bainbridge State College

Jeremy

Bainbridge State College is a pretty good college. It's technically considered to be a community college and as such is very great for graduating seniors. It allows for you to become adjusted to college before going away to a major university. It can also help save a ton of money.

Esther

What a great question to answer, since I find myself thinking about my younger days. First let me begin by saying Iwould start by listening to my parents when they told me," graduate from school, not having any children, and go straight to College." Secondly, I would have taken the idea of receiving an Art Scholship seriously and went straight into a 4 year University received my degree. Thirdly, I would have went to College right after graduating High School because it's harder now trying to attend school while trying to take care of my children on my own, and traveling back and fourth from school to home.

I brag that this school is one of the best schools to attend, because of reasons that personel does a great job in answering questions," I do have a lot of them." At Bainbridge College their are a lot of people that I know which attend this school from my home town as well so it doesn't feel strange.

If i could go back i would tell myself to focus more on my grades, i made pretty good grades but it could have helped more with scholarships. I would tell myself to take up the CNA program instead of the Customer Service Specialist Certificate that i took up and recieved. Because it would have helped out in the long run. Im in the Medical Field with my school and by me having my CNA Lis. it would have helped me understand better the Health Field. I would have told myself that college is no joke. You either have to get on or get out. If you let it, it will spit you up and chew you out. I would tell myself to just hold on and keep my head up!!!

I dont consider anything bad about my school. We have a friendly staff. Everyone is helpful you just have to know where to go to find help. But i latter found out that they have people to help you with any and everything if you need it.

Sometimes it very frustrating when you need help and dont know where to go to find it. I just started an online class at my school and it took me a week and a half to get logged on. i just did not know the right people to talk to so that i could get started. That is about the most frustratin thing i went through.

Bainbridge State College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.