Baker College of Owosso Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Baker College of Owosso

Miranda

Baker College is a great school, I have attended other schools and this is overall my best experience. I'm actually excited on the days I'm able to attend class because I know it is one step closer to where I want to be. It is exciting to learn about the topics we are learning about and that really motivates me to do my best.

Alex

The college overall is okay. There is not much that goes on. Intramural sports are a go to since it's the only sports that Baker has to offer. Instructors are almost always available when you need them. They let you know from day 1 that they are there to help you succeed in the classroom.

Amy

I am extremely satisfied with my experiences at Baker College of Owosso. I am a non-traditional student and have felt welcome by everyone I meet. I feel I will be ready for my future career because of the education I received at Baker. I recommend Baker College of Owosso to everyone wanting a attend college.

I would say I love going to Baker College of Owosso because of the learning environment there, with the small class size and the facilities there. I also, like how it mainly a school for students that have an idea of what they want to do right way and jump right into the class you need in order to get the right degree that you want and do not waste time on it. I like how you get a three day weekend and not have classes on Fridays, which it makes it nice, but otherwise bad because everyone goes home, there's nothing to do on the weekends is the downside of baker otherwise I would say that its a home away from home.

Melissa

Small campus. Small classes. These make for a more condusive learning environment. Well rounded curriculum. The faculty and staff have high expectations of students. They truly want you to succeed. Nice facilities that are easily accessible (financial aid, library, book store, cafeteria). Faculty relate learning experiences to real-life.

Are you afraid that once you get to college you won't be able to talk to your professors? Well you are in luck if you choose Baker College because they are ALWAYS available and they make you their top priority. If you the type of person that doesn't like big classes and doesn't like to do public speaking to big crowds then I highly recommend Baker because the class size is very small so you get the chance to get to know everybody even if they aren't in your program so when it comes to the big day of your presentation you will no longer be nervous! Let's just say for example you are struggling with that math class that you really want to get the best grade possible in, Baker offers FREE tutoring so you won't have to pay that extra about just for needed help to succeed. YAY it is graduation day but now how are you even supposed to find a job?! It will take MONTHS! When you attend at Baker you are guaranteed at the end of graduation to get your dream job because they will help find it for you so you don't have to go through all that stress after all of those hours that you just worked so hard for! GO BAKER!!!

Avery

I really enjoy going to Baker. It is a small school so you will have more one on one time with your professor. The professors actually care and want you to do good in school! The dorms are very clean and a very good size. We are also offered a lot of free tutoring which comes in handy. We also can set up to have one on one hour long session to help you with any class you need help with.