Port Huron, MI
Baker College of Port Huron

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Baker College of Port Huron

Gavin

Baker College of Port Huron is the best college I have ever attended. I have learned so many new things here and I am enjoying life as an adult. I chose Baker College because I want to become an artistic chef and the one day manage my own restaurant in the city of Chicago. Everyone should attend Baker and give it a shot.

Gail

Baker College is a professional school that zeroes in on the requirements of a degree without including all the frills that do not apply to your career in your chosen field.

I have just started my college experience. I am 56 years old and have out grown my past education. It was imparitive that I learn a new profession, while still being able to work full time and raise my son and care for my aging parents. The first week I felt alittle overwhelmed by the reading. Wow! Lots of reading, however, once I realized that the school itself provided free tutoring and many quiet places to study I was quickly on track. It is very valuable to me to be able to return to college because my livelyhood depends on it. My return to school also shows my teenager that education has no time limit and is the most important factor in obtaining a rewarding career; it also enforces the fact that learning is a life long process and can be useful throughout our entire lives.

I wish I had a better working ability on the computer, as it is a part of every coarse. However, Baker College has free tutoring that is bringing me up to speed.

I have learned that you must turn all the assignments in and on time to pass the class, taking notes is very important for college, and staying on task is a must. Baker college is a fast paced college and I work well with fast pace. I love attending Baker for it being close to home, only 10 weeks for a semester, and things go quick. The learning environment is perfect. Attending college I have realized that you must go everyday, and just stay focused.

That it is only 10 weeks long for one semester.

Michelle

Baker College of Port Huron has faculty that is willing to spend time with the students to ensure they understand the material given.

Baker College of Port Huron has the most respectful instructors and students I have seen. The fact that they are a career-based college and have almost a 100% career placement rate speaks volumes.

Attending Baker College of Port Huron has been valuable to me because I have always wanted to work in the medical field. Upon starting my first quarter at Baker I was still unsure about what exactly I wanted to be inside of the medical field. An advisor took the time to sit with me and go through the catalog which describes each and every program. After a while of looking through this catalog I realized that the Registered Nursing would be perfect for me. Now I dream about the day when I will graduate and be able to fulfill my dreams of working in a hospital as an R.N.

Baker College of Port Huron administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.