Flint, MI

Baker College

« See more reviews of Baker College

I tell them I know I will obtain a job with the help of Baker. Talking to people who have graduated from the program I am enrolled in are very thankful for Baker's services. In many universities, they don't give you the tools and attention that Baker gives each of their students. We tend to focus on the realistic expectancies during on-the-job training. Unlike many universities, they will not just hand us a paper and kick us to the curb.

The college is very educational with the best staff. They have great placement ability and many students . I think that Baker College goes out of their way to help you complete your courses and graduate. They have a way of working with you with your finances. I wouldn't trade my education for the world.

While talking to my friends about Baker College i tend to tell them how much I enjoy the friendly environment and the one on one contact with the teacher. At Baker they do whatever possible to help you get the best education possible and get you into a career you will love.

I brag that my terms are only ten weeks long. I really like being able to tell my friends this and I once classes start I can do the 10, 9, 8 ,etc. count down. :)

I tell my friends how easy it is to access the school, the friendly environment and the very helpful employees here.

Its close to home, its a nice facility, and that the classes are very enjoyable.