Baker University Top Questions

Ryan

There's only one kind of person that shouldn't attend Baker University. This kind of person is the person that doesn't take their education seriously and takes the easiest way out. Baker is a small, private, liberal arts University. This means the curriculum is rigorous at times and professors know students better because of small classes. Students that don't take their education seriously will struggle because the coursework at Baker requires creative thinking and sometimes goes beyond learning right out of the textbook. I am very happy with the quality of education I am receiving at Baker.

Baker School of Nursing is not a place to go if you want to blend in with the crowd. All the teachers know who you are, and are concerned with how you are doing throughout the whole process of nursing school. From the beginning of the semester all of the teachers gave their students not only their home phone numbers but their cell phone numbers as well. They are genuinely concerned about all of their students and want them to do well, and will do just about everything to see this occur.

Sophia

A person that prefers a big school and doesn't want to be noticed.

Mason

Somebody who wants more expensive resources.

Bethany

I feel that anyone could attend this school. It is a great school for anyone wanting to attend a good challenging curriculum. The professors really challenge me to be all we can be sometimes it is uncomfortable but in the end I have grown as a person by attending Baker University.

Tracie

Someone who does not want to work hard in class. Also, anyone who needs to be in a big city, and wants big classes. Someone who does not like the teacher knowing their name, and a lot about you. Someone who does not like to go to class! Most teachers take attendence and you can only miss on average two class periods a semester.

Aaron

Do not take to many hours. Try to pick how many general classes you need based on how many activities you are in.

Kristen

Someone who always needs something going on, this school is very small so sometimes you just have to be happy not doing much!

Taryn

The kind of person that shouldn't attend this school is people who don't want to work hard and apply themselves.

Christina

Someone who likes big cities and thousands of new people and really easy classes where the teachers wont know weather your there or not.

Tawny

Anyone that isn't willing to work hard and keep up with their school work. If they just want to come to college and party, Baker is the wrong place.

Those who don't take their academics seriously {slackers}

Nate

If you are socially active with large groups then this is not the place for you. This school is small and focused on class work. Should you desire to do well, then you must give up excessive amounts of partying. If you want just a few friends, to hang out, have a couple drinks, go to a couple parties during the year and focus on school this is the place for you. However, if you like to party, you will not succeed at this school.

Steve

One who isn't driven to succeed academically.