Baldwin Wallace University

« See more reviews of Baldwin Wallace University

Baldwin-Wallace is its own prosperous society within Berea focused on and promising success, with lively individuals constantly renovating and daring to experiment new and diverse ideas; sometimes it's hard to remember you're away from home in a community where people's openness, your surroundings and your dorm room make you feel so comfortably embraced.

Baldwin Wallace is a people person college that offers a multitude of carreer choices and allows each student to pursue a field of their choice while at the same time challenges each individual to make the most of their time on campus including studies and community involvement.

Baldwin-Wallace college is a school made up of students and faculty who truly care about each other; this inherent love effects every aspect of the school and allows the campus to flurish with warmth and good will.

Baldwin-Wallace offers a truly quality education, with knowledgable and caring professors and a welcoming and friendly administration; all with the conveniences of the big city, but the comforts of a small town.

Friendly, and accepting community with plenty of activities and classes to choose from, along with a brilliant conservatory for top-class performances in all artistic arenas make Baldwin-Wallace perfect.

It is a commuter-based college with a very challenging curriculum and a huge network of activities to keep students minds, creativity and bodies active at all times.

BW is a smaller school located very near to an international airport and large city allowing for a quiet community atmospher with a million opportunities.

Baldwin Wallace has small class sizes with friendly students and faculty members, but there is not as many activities as some people would like.

Baldwin-Wallace College is a smaller institution focused on giving its students the best opportunities in a variety of liberal arts fields.

BW is an excellent institution to develop skills in specific areas, engage in critical thinking, and become more culturally minded.