Baldwin Wallace University Top Questions

Cori

The conservatory, the musical theater program, education program, biology and the sciences department.

jessica

Baldwin Wallace is best known for the conservatory. The students that come to sing, perform, and play instruments here are absolutely amazing. The school is pushing to become more of a sports school to in order to appeal to all students and not just the musically talented.

Jonathan

My school is best known for its small class sizes, and its teacher-student interaction. The small class sizes allow our proffesors to give alot of individual attention to each of his/her students. This creates a positive learning environment that is specifically designed to meet any students learning needs. This system allows the teachers to better understand how each of their students can get the most out of their education

Barbara

Baldwin-Wallace College is best known for their studies in liberal arts. The college has put a strong emphasis on liberal arts studies, which can been seen in every class. By being well-rounded the student will not only succeed but go beyond their potential. Thus, graduates of Baldwin-Wallace College are better prepared for any challenges that their careers might bring them.

Melissa

Baldwin-Wallace is best known for it's quality of education. It has been recognized by U.S. News and World Report as one of the best quality graduate school programs.

Lianna

It's conservatory of music.

Cindy

Baldwin- Wallace is known for some of the majors they offer. These include pre- med, education, business and theater. We have also added a sustainability degree.

Nathan

BWC is best known for it's Conservatory of Music. I am not a student of the Con, but I have still heard enough about it to say the students enrolled there are pompous and arrogant. However, the Conservatory is still well known.

Allison

music

My school has a very strong music conservatory, and our students tend to be accepted at famous graduate schools for music, and go on to perform in world-class symphonies and on broadway.

Yasriyyah

They are known for there diversity. Since it is a small college there is more intimate classroom settings. Everyone is very friendly and you will be making friends in no time. The Conservatory and Theatre program is excellect.

Laura

Business, Musical theatre, Education

Aaron

Its Music, Art, and Drama programs

Alyssa

The Music Conservatory here at BW pumps out fantastic performers, Musical Theater actors and actresses (about 75{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} of each class is on broadway) and a 100{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} job placement rating for both Music Education and Music Therapy.