Baldwin Wallace University Top Questions

Haleigh

I brag most about how small my campus is and how small my class sizes are.

It is just the right size, not too big and not too small. Everyone is very friendly and always willing to lend a helping hand.

The teachers are wonderful. I have a lot of face to face interactions and they all know my name.

Bill

How nice most of the professors are

I tell my friends about how much opportunity I have being an Accounting major with all the major accounting firms downtown. I also tell them about my participation on the football team. I tell them about all the great friends I have made and how I met the love of my life here, who was a senior cheerleader when I was a freshmen football player. I brag about how much fun we have on the weekends, which does not have to include alcohol consumption.

Barbara

Baldwin-Wallace College provides excellent education and academic courses for their students. As a transfer student from two different colleges, I have noticed that the quality of education far exceeds the two previous colleges that I have attended. The teaching methods are different and most importantly, they give their students the tools to succeed and gain knowledge. I believe that most students that graduate from this private college will find themselves confident and well versed in their field of study.

job rate

New up-in-coming school, samll classes, wonderful atmospher, great people, close to cleveland with lots of oppertunities.

It has small class sizes where the professors know you and care about you as a person.

I think the school is pretty terrible and the majority of the students I encounter are for the most part ignorant, immature and mostly incapable of forming their own thoughts and conclusions. I am in a very specialized program. It is the best program at the school and one of the best of it's kind in the country. I am getting many oppurtunities because of the program I am in. The program could exist in any university setting. It is almost completely independent of Baldwin-Wallace College. Attending this college has been a miserable experience.

lauren

my friends and bonus points in class

Jayla

There is a lot of opportunities to do whatever you want.

I brag about my school, because it has a fun atmosphere and you make a lot of friends while you are here. I also would brag because Baldwin-Wallace is a great college for education majors and that is why I am here. Plus it is a lot less expensive than other private colleges.

I tell my friends how easy it was to make new friends at this college. I'm sure being on the cross country and track teams helped me with this "instant family", but it seems like I have known my teammates for a long time. No one is better than anyone else, and I fit right in. I made a best friend right away and we are even room mates this year.

My friends and my classes. Funny stories! Or the amazing people I have met