Baldwin Wallace University

« See more reviews of Baldwin Wallace University

A radically conservative student would not enjoy B-W. Neither would students who prefer large class sizes and living in the city because we do live in suburbia. Students who are not accepting or are not tolerant of homosexuality or diversity would also have trouble fitting in here. We are a very accepting community and we pride ourselves on that. Students who are not willing to work for their education would also probably struggle here because the class do challenge you a great deal.

Those that shouldn't attend BW include those who intend to party there way through school, those who are without a focus for their own future and those who feel the world owes them something; these "students" won't make it through four years to a diploma.

If you're someone who likes to party every night, I would suggest OU. B-W doesn't really offer that kind of behavior (unfortunately for those who need to do something on weekends...)

Students who ado not want to be in a small, closeknit community where everyone knows everything about each other wether you want them to or not.

Someone who is will to learn to accept the different things people have to offer and also someone who wants to be successful and smart in life.

Extremely judgmental people, or perhaps very conservative people, just because this campus is amazingly diverse and liberal.

A person who is interested in traditional college life (ie: heavy partying) should probably not attend.

Someone who wants larger class sizes and an easier college experience should not attend this college.

Someone who doesnt have thick skin for the tough times in the classroom and out in the snow!

this school is for everyone so there is not a person who should not think about going here.