Baldwin Wallace University Top Questions

Erin

That most people go home on the weekends.

Luke

The roommate can make a huge difference in one's happiness and success at school. This is not a decision that should be taken lightly, and every aspect of their living should be considered. The relationship can be like a marriage at times. Next, do not let the easier classes slip away just because they seem to require less attention. Work just as hard in those classes as every other class. Remember what you are primarily there for, and be ready to sacrifice time for studies. Lastly, all that stuff you heard about time management being important- it's true.

Lydia

I wish that I had known a little bit more about how each dorm looked, so that when I picked my top choices for the year I would know would have known what I was getting into. I ended up on a Greek floor. I did not go Greek. I love the girls on the floor however and they are very nice to me. However I dislike living in the Greek building as I feel like a bit of an outsider.

Laura

There are so many great clubs and activities to get involved in, but it's best to focus on only a couple of them you're really interested in in order to make the most of your experience at the college.

Jonathan

I wish I had known about more classes that were interesting to me on an intellectual level that may not have been included in my major. I would have loved to take more classes that, although may not have been required by major, were socially and intellectually stimulating. For example, although I may be a music major, I would have liked to take more political theory courses during my first two years of college.

Alisha

I wish I could have known the sports was the main attraction as well as the marching band. Furthermore, if I knew what major I was set on pursuing, that I was to get an advisor that corrsponded with what I needed.

That the school organizations tend to be less than ideal in execution and politics.

Jackie

I wish I would have already known what major I wanted to follow so I could have started my classes earlier.

There is nothing about the school that I am disappointed in, the only thing i wish i knew before i came was that i was 100{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} on what i wanted to major in, instead of changed my second year

Dana

That the more activities you are involved in, the better prepared you will be for the future.

Before I came to Baldwin-Wallace, I wish I had known just how much effort was required for college coursework. I thought I did not have to study as much when I first came into college, but then I learned diffrently, very fast.

Laura

The Weather

Pete

That the first semester of school would be as hard as it actually was.