Ball State University

« See more reviews of Ball State University

Ball State University is a very welcoming and technological advanced atmosphere. They work hard to be considered elite, and are quickly improving physically and academically. There are currently renovations going on everywhere you look, and the students are responding with true pride toward their school. Our football team was undefeated this year, which brought about a lot of school spirit and team work, which may have been missing from the previous year. I am proud of the school in which I attend. They are a true under-dog, and I always root for the under-dog.

Bball state is a great school, depending on how you make it. But it is very culture deprived, and the finincial aid and scholarship programs are very overrated. Ball State would be a great school for people who are from Indiana and dont want to be very close to home but not yet far. Or also if you wan to major in architecture or telecommunications, but i would not reccomend it to people from out of state, you have to be from indiana to understand the state of mind, and not ( let's say from N.Y )

Ball State University is a school where kids from all walks of life , with or without various physical and/or medical disabilities, can come and be treated with respect while being providied an enriching, multifaceted learning community taught by dedicated professionals who's main interest isto educate and produce professional individuals who are ready to enter the workforce or continue to pursue higher levels of learning.

If you are looking for a school that is not too small but not too big, has a nicely landscaped campus with a blend of both historic and contemporary architecture, and offers a wide selection of academic programs taught by professors who are professional and engage students in learning, then Ball State University is that school.

Ball State University is a very comfortable enviroment that allows the college student to feel at home and safe, while still getting the opportunity to enjoy the "college experience", by having a wide variety of ways to get involved and fun events that make meeting new people and making new friends that much easier.

It's a beautiful little campus with not only a plethera of class choices and amazing professors, but also a ton of fun activities to do; anywhere from sports to poetry clubs and there is even a Quidditch team, so having fun and learning alot isnt hard to do here.

Ball State University has changed the way I view education by holding me to higher standards and expectations, giving me the push I needed to better me, my grades, and my own preparation for the world after college.

My school is surrounded by a rural community, there was once a booming metropolis in dowtown Muncie, but now Ball State University is the booming metropolis that once was located across the river in downton.

My school, full of spirit and pride, is a beautiful academic learning environment, enriched with diverse classes and knowledgable faculty, as well as boasting comfortable and aesthetically pleasing campus.

My school is brilliantly lovely, perfectly sized, continually vivacious and while it has it's flaws which include some large classes and too much drinking, you can find whatever it is that you need.