Ball State University Top Questions

Erika

Ball State University is, a large school, student body wise; with a small school feel, you are never just a number here.

Collin

The school is great for teachers and other small degrees that many students have never heard of, but there is a lot of brige brinking and drugs that are around capus because there is nothing to do.

Morgan

We have a lot of dedicated students, with some dedicated staff.

Casey

Ball State cares about students and the success of these students both as individuals and as a community whole.

Alexandrea

Ball State University is a very well diverse, college that is full of opportunities and leaves plenty of room for personal growth.

Christina

Ball State is a school where the programs and classes are of a high caliber, but the students cause the reputation to be reduced to that of just a party school.

alison

You take the good with the bad.

Raven

Ball State University is a school for go-getters!

Brittaney

It's diverse and has a great night life!

Chelsea

Ball State is a community oriented school that provides students with an engaging and exciting academic career.

liza

Very clean, active, and enjoyable.

Kristen

Everyone at Ball State wants and helps you succeed in life, and there's always something new going on just around every corner.

Alysha

Ball State is highly advanced in technology and provides unlimited resources to help the students receive the best education possible.

Kara

Ball State is diverse, friendly, resourceful, growing rapidly, and committed to immersive learning.

Kira

Ball State University has a beautiful campus and is a great place to attend college.

Ball State is the perfect school to go to that will help you get immersed in whatever field you are going into as soon as you start your first year.

Emma

Ball State is a good university for middle income/middle of the road students, like David Letterman.

Alexandria

Active.

Erica

It's a beautiful little campus with not only a plethera of class choices and amazing professors, but also a ton of fun activities to do; anywhere from sports to poetry clubs and there is even a Quidditch team, so having fun and learning alot isnt hard to do here.

Jonathan

Ball State University is a school where kids from all walks of life , with or without various physical and/or medical disabilities, can come and be treated with respect while being providied an enriching, multifaceted learning community taught by dedicated professionals who's main interest isto educate and produce professional individuals who are ready to enter the workforce or continue to pursue higher levels of learning.

Kaitlin

My school, full of spirit and pride, is a beautiful academic learning environment, enriched with diverse classes and knowledgable faculty, as well as boasting comfortable and aesthetically pleasing campus.

Chris

Ball State's cup is overflowing with school spirit and camaraderie.

Jenna

If you are looking for a school that is not too small but not too big, has a nicely landscaped campus with a blend of both historic and contemporary architecture, and offers a wide selection of academic programs taught by professors who are professional and engage students in learning, then Ball State University is that school.

Michelle

Ball State University is very big, but it has everything I need.

Carly

Ball State University has changed the way I view education by holding me to higher standards and expectations, giving me the push I needed to better me, my grades, and my own preparation for the world after college.

Alicia

Ball State is a university with good intentions to serve its students to the best of its abilities.

Anita

Ball State University is a very comfortable enviroment that allows the college student to feel at home and safe, while still getting the opportunity to enjoy the "college experience", by having a wide variety of ways to get involved and fun events that make meeting new people and making new friends that much easier.

Olivia

Ball State is a progressive university that allows students to learn from one another as well as an engaging teaching staff.

Kailie

My school is a place where learning is created in new and innovative ways that all students can gain an education from.

Sharisse

Ball State University is a diverse and exciting school with friendly students and exceptional immersive learning programs that make the university a good example of education redefined.

Kyle

Ball State is a great college for those students who want to go away for college, but not become overwhelmed by the diversity of the college culture while getting a great education.

Steven

Ball State University is beautiful (especially during the fall) and makes living on your own and making friends a blast.

Ball State is a school in the middle of nowhere; but there is always a something going on.

Robert

My school is surrounded by a rural community, there was once a booming metropolis in dowtown Muncie, but now Ball State University is the booming metropolis that once was located across the river in downton.

Brandon

Ball State has a very creative, versatile, and academic environment, allowing hands on experience with state of the art technology, and professors highly knowledgeable in their field.

Jamie

There are a lot of groups, people, and it can be fun!

Bethany

My school is brilliantly lovely, perfectly sized, continually vivacious and while it has it's flaws which include some large classes and too much drinking, you can find whatever it is that you need.

Michele

Ball State is a small campus but with lots of resources to succeed in life.

Katie

An average cost school with an above average academic, social, interactive atmosphere to enhance the learning experience that will positively affect the rest of your life.

Joe

My school is filled with new buildings and growing, very small and simple campus.

joel

Ball State is a small liberal art university with a highly diverse population that is inter-connected with the faculty and administrators.

Maren

Ball State University is a very welcoming and technological advanced atmosphere. They work hard to be considered elite, and are quickly improving physically and academically. There are currently renovations going on everywhere you look, and the students are responding with true pride toward their school. Our football team was undefeated this year, which brought about a lot of school spirit and team work, which may have been missing from the previous year. I am proud of the school in which I attend. They are a true under-dog, and I always root for the under-dog.

Miranda

Ball State provides an excellent education and prepares you well for your the future of your choice.

joslyn

Sucks

DeAnna

Ball State has the perfect ballance between accademics and social opertunities.

Hayley

Ball State University is home to all kinds people no matter gender, sexuality, race, religion, or anything else.

Mariko

Ball State is a lot of fun, but a lot of work.

Megan

Ball State is very accepting of all races, religions and sexualities, and is a great school to get hands-on experience.

Joseph

Ball State University is a diverse school with the ability to learn and have a great time while making many lifelong friends.

A place I call my second home that is preparing me for my futrue as a professional.