Ball State University Top Questions

Describe your school to someone who's never heard of it.

Ball State is a very beautiful, very modern campus. That's one of the reasons I fell in love with it. The campus is not too big, but not too small either. There is a heavy focus on being green and architectural design.

Seth

Ball State is a really great school. There are enough people that go there to where you don't have the same people in every class, but it is likely that you will run into people that you have met often. Ball State is one of those schools that everybody is very social and likes to engage and talk to eachother. The classes can sometimes be hard and there can be quite a bit of homework and studying sometimes, but the teachers are really nice and are easy to talk to most of the time. Ball State has a beautiful campus with a gorgeous tower clock that can be seen from just about anywhere outside on campus. The bell in the tower rings about every 15-30 minutes to help you stay on time. Ball State has many beautiful architectural structures that are fun to admire and great places to meet up with friends to hang out or study. Ball State also offers many fun things for students to get involved in, with just about one club in a whole lot of subjects!!

Veronica

If you want to be an architect, a teacher, a marketer, or a broadcaster, Ball State is the university for you. It has a large population on a smallish campus, many international students, an excellent Honors College, and several Living-Learning communities, as well as an award-winning Residence Life program. It's located in Muncie, Indiana, about halfway between Fort Wayne and Indianapolis, and it's very diverse and tolerant of alternate lifestyles.