Ball State University

« See more reviews of Ball State University

There is not a certain kind of person that needs to attend Ball State. Ball State is a very diverse school that has all kinds of people. Our school has many different majors that can meet the needs of anyone. Our school is also very diverse in social aspects as well. Ball State has many different clubs and groups that can account from any time of need such as race, sexual orientation, or religion!

A person who is very comfortable with themselves and anyone who wants to learn and get a good job. Anyone who is friendly and good at academics should attend this school. Ball state is very diverse and secure. Noone should feel left out for any particular reason. At this school we encourage freshmen, and upperclassmen to get involved and to stay involved with something on campus.

This school will benefit people who are interested in the field of education and business in particular. This institution has served me well over time and has provided me with the necessary skills to enter graduate work. I do not have regrets in terms of the path that I have chosen, as I have had continuous employment and have earned a decent salary.

I think that a person who goes to school should want to go and not because they are forced. I believe that the only way to succeed in school is to want your education and have the confindence in yourself to to good. The determination to work for success is the most important thing a person should have going to college.

Ball State University is a great place looking for anyone who is serious about continuing their education, who is interested in getting involved in extracurricular events and activities, and who is looking for a rather small college where students are able to get to know their professors on a personal basis.

Ball State University would be a great school for those looking for a great mixture of the academic and social aspects of a campus life. The intermediate size the univeristy allows for the thriving atmosphere of a large, social campus, with the academic attention provided at much smaller universities.

I think that a person that can balance their social life and their education will thrive at this school. There aren't any specific stereotypes that would do better than others, because campus is so diverse. There are many different opportunites both academic and non for students attending ball state.

Whoever attends this school should be dedicated to their work and willing to learn. It is not a elite school, but it is noted for being technologically advanced and accommodating to the needs of every student. This makes it easy to succeed as long as one is studious and open to new ideas.

Some who is social and dedicated to putting in effort towards his/her major, even in the end when you may feel like giving up because that is usually when it gets the hardest. Most every major has some type of internship that s/he will have to complete to be able to get his/her degree.

Any one could attend this school who wanted to and they would not have a problem feeling like they belong. Everyone is so caring and willing to help out new students. Going to a new school at first is always scary, but this school will feel like your home away from home in no time.