Ball State University

« See more reviews of Ball State University

The kind of person that should attend Ball State University should be a person who is ready to grow and thrive, not only through academic standards but as a person. Ball State is for someone who seeks oppurtunity, also someone who is excited to begin a new chapter in their life.

To attend Ball State you need to be willing to work and accept a diversity of students. Classes are lecuture based and require attendence as well as work outside of class. There are oppertunities for any type of student from Qudich to Econ, everything is reperensented.

This school is available to all types of people. Most of the people who attend Ball State are architecture or education majors because Ball State is known for these, but there are many other majors that are prestigious and can get you a wonderful job after graduation.

A person who is ready to work harder than she has ever worked in life in order to achieve greatness should attend this school. Those that know what they want out of life or have an idea need to attend this school. This school makes you work for what you want.

The ideal student seems to be a self-motivated, intelligent athlete. There is a strong emphasis here on athletics, but also a strong emphasis on academics. If you are smart, hard-working, and you excel in sports, then this school will carry you to your dreams.

To attend Ball State University one must have a desire to succeed and to expand their own horizons. To achieve a student's maximum potential, one must be prepared to put in the extra work outside of the classroom and to put their studies before anything else.

someone that wants a campus that is mid-sized. someone that wants to be sure there will be something to do one weekends. i would describe my time there as being very involved in school during the week and party on the weekends. always something to do!

The person that should attend this school should be interested in gaining a hands-on experience and doing less research and reading-based work to learn. Ball State focuses on giving the students the chance to learn not by reading, but by doing it.

Ball State is a medium sized state school with lots of majors ranging from aquatics to zoology. It is also very accessible for all needs. Ball State is a school that is a good choice for anyone no matter, race, disabilities, background, or major.

Any person should attend Ball State. This college accomadates all students. All students meaning any race, any religion, any capability. There are programs here for all sorts of majors, even the most random ones.