Ball State University

« See more reviews of Ball State University

Anyone who wants to attend a school where it is big enough to feel important but not too big that it makes you feel small should attend this school. Also people who want to feel at home and like they fit in.

The type of person that should attend this school would have to be a person who is outgoing and likes to interact with all different kinds of people but at the same time doesn't mind small nor large classes.

Someone who's looking to make a difference. Someone who doesn't want to be overwhelmed by size, and doesn't mind seeing the same people every once in a while. Someone who's career-driven, fun, and outgoing.

You should attend this school if you like the feelinbg of small classes while still getting the big campus feel. Also if you enjoy more hands on learning and involved proffesors this is the school for you!

If you're looking for some place affordable, Ball State is it. The social life on campus isn't amazing (many people go home on the weekends) but you get a good education relatively cheap.

Ball State is medium size school so someone who doesnt mind semi-large class sizes would enjoy BSU. Ball State has a very outgoing school spirit and a rural/small campus.

Anyone can attend this college. I think that, for the most part, the student body as a whole is pretty open minded. There is someone for everyone as far as friends go.

A person who is open-minded and is accepting of others; someone who doesn't want to go to a too big or too small campus who is looking for a variety of major options.

Anyone who wants to extend their horizons should attend this school. You can meet a variety of people and communicate with ones you possibly even figure you would.

A person who is looking for a decent size university with plenty of friendly people and who are also looking to make the best out of their college experience.