Ball State University

« See more reviews of Ball State University

Someone who is movtivated and ready to work hard. College isn't easy, but the work put in at this university can be very rewarding in the end.

Someone who knows what they want to do because the advisors will not help you to decide they only know what classes you can and cannot take.

Someone who wants to do something in communications or with technology, who also would like a smaller campus in a medium sized city.

There isn't really any specific person that should attend Ball State. The school is very open to all different kinds of people!

A person who enjoys having bigger class sizes, someone who wants to meet a lot of people and enjoys a smaller cozy campus.

I think an average, middle-class, American kid who is looking for a great education in a middle-sized college environment

This schoool its perfect for any one who is looking for a normal college expreicence. The food and dorms are great.

Someone who wants to get a great education and who will put forth effort in reaching their goals.

A person who is academically minded who likes a good atmosphere and a nice, clean campus.

Anyone should attend this school, there is no one kind of person that should attend.