Springfield, MO
Baptist Bible College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Baptist Bible College

Declan

This college is a great small school. There are some things I would change, but my overall experience has been positive. The nice thing about attending a small school is there is more access to professors and the class sizes are small which allows for a lot more discussion both inside and outside of class. The only drawback to a small school is there are not as many classes you can take that are not related to your major. Almost all of the classes you take a directly related to your major and there are not a lot of extra classes to take for fun.

Rebecca

It is a great, affordable, and doable option. I love my classes and have learned many things through them. Going online has been a great blessing to me and my dad. I have been able to work and do school. It is a challenge, but can be done. It is now called Clarks Summit University, and is a great place to grow and mature as well as learn the things you are studying.

Samuel

I think that it is a great place to learn and grow your faith. The faculty does a great job of preparing us for our future weather it is in ministry or a professional study. The professors are also very accessible and willing to help with anything they can.

erika

My classmates here at college are quite fun to be around. They usually give very good advice on what to do and they are very helpful when it comes to keeping me accountable with doing my school work. They have become the best of friends and I love them very much. They are also very good at answering my questions I may have when I do not understand a concept that was gone over in class, together we figure things out. We work together to get things accomplished!

Dear Erika, College life is much easier than you have been told. However, one of the major thigs that you need to do is stay on top of your work. You cannot just put it off and assume that everything will be ok. Definitely pay attention in your english classes, you will love it if you are able to clepp out of them once you get into college. Make sure that you know how to write an essay because that will definitely come in handy for almost all of your classes. Pay close attention for the hints that your teachers give you about how to study because once you get to college you are all on your own and if you do not pass your classes, that is money lost for you in the long run. Make sure that when you get to college that you befriend your professors because if you do so, they are much more apt to help you understand things. Most of all, just do not freak out. God has everything under control and you have nothing to worry about. He knows your future and right now, that is all that matters.

If I am talking to my friends back home, the first thing I probably brag about my school on is that it has such a warm environment to it. All of the professors just make you feel so welcomed and they encourage you to keep on keeping on, all throughout the semester. Another thing that I really like is the christian environment that it has. It is definitely God-centered as it should be and I love it.

Charity

Baptit Bible College has a remarkable way of not only affective how you think, but also how youact and how you relate to the people who you share your world with.

Baptist Bible College is filled with people who all desire to follow God and are willing to use their formal education as an opportunity to prepare them for their future ministries.

Charity. Life gets complicated from this point forward. I know that you think you already have it figured out but you don't. You're going to still have the mundane issues of life that frustrate you so but there's not going to be a reprive from them. Its going to be on your shoulders to make things happen in your life. Do not sit around and wait for the answers to come or someone else to make your problems go away; that will be your responsibility wholly and completely. Value what you have now: the family who helps you through difficulties, teachers who care about what is going on in your life and the ability to be change your mind when you need to. Those things are more beneficial than you will give them credit for. Most importantly, however, is for you to be joyous. Celebrate your life; you're living it. Make it what you want it to be. Do this now while its not as hard and later on, when your potential future is laying heavy on your shoulders, it will be second nature. Love you and I'll see your in a few years.

Heather

BBC will give you a great Biblical knowledge base and for the most part a good theology base but will leave you somewhat behind in the practical aspect of twenty first century ministry.

I would tell myself to choose the Inter-cultural major instead of the Missions major/TESOL minor so that I would not waste time worrying about courses I do not need. I would plan from the start to finish in three years instead of four so I don't have to go meet with my advisor this week and plead my case and see if we can sort it all out. Also, I would tell myself to not date the two guys I have dated. Now I have baggage that I have to take into future relationships and it was so pointless to acquire. As far as the transition, I would tell myself that I'm good to go. I had no real issues adjusting. Except I may caution myself on my choice of certain friends and which church I joined initially. But there is no overwhelming issue I would discuss.

I hate how much ridiculously irrelevent busy work we have to complete- most students lie about it or don't do it at all and the teachers don't care too much that it gets done right- it's just a waste of everyone's time and resources when we could be doing something we actually learn from.

Cora

Baptist Bible College is a place to not only a great place to grow academically, but spiritually, and relationally as well.

Probably the most unique thing about my school compared to others is the friendliness. Everyone is so welcoming here and I always have felt like I fit in. The Professors are also so friendly and open at Baptist Bible College. Not only do they care about you academic life, but they also care about your personal life and really want to help you as a person. I know if I need advice or help on anything I have someone here at my school to help me.

If I were to go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior and give advice from what I now know, I would most likely tell myself not to worry. Looking back at being a senior I was very afraid and didn?t know what to expect from college life. I was afraid that I would not be able to handle college academically or socially. I had a negative view on college believing that the only thing I would be doing would be writing 20 page papers and working. I was also afraid that it would be very hard to talk to people and create new friendships and relationships. But once I arrived at Baptist Bible College I realized I had nothing to fear. The academics here are challenging, but with help from the professors and peers I know I have nothing to worry about. The people here are so amazing and friendly I couldn?t ask for a better atmosphere. Lastly, I would tell myself to be ready to change. I would say, ?In the next few years you are going to grow as a person and become a better you, so just relax.?

Esteban

Baptist Bible College is a place to get ready to serve in this world.

Baptist Bible College is a place to get ready to serve in this world.

It is important to stay in touch with the activities and the future vision of the college and very important is to find amn acredited school.

The standards of learning.

Seth

Classmates at Baptist Bible College can be seen as fun, loving, understanding and willing to listen.

Prospective students and parents of prospective students should first think about the desired outcome for the prospective student. After this is accomplished, they should design achievable goals that will help the student accomplish this desired result.

Prospective students that have a desire to understand more about God and Morality and use this information in practical ways should attend Baptist Bible College.

Justin

Baptist Bible College is a place for Christians to learn more about God and to prepare for future ministries.

Teaching young adults about God and how to apply principles of the The Bible

Find a college that has the career that you want to pursue! And don't worry to much about finances, remember it takes money to make money....look at it as an good investment toward your future

Baptist Bible College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.