Memphis, TN
Baptist Memorial College of Health Sciences

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Baptist Memorial College of Health Sciences

Kaylee

Baptist Memorial College of Health Sciences is a great place to attend if you are looking to go into the medical field! The school cares and keeps everyone involved with everything that takes place around campus. The class sizes are small, which is great because teachers are willing to help when you need it.

Kaylee

The school has an amazing environment with caring teachers and staff. Class sizes are perfect for learning. Size of the campus is perfect for those coming to school to learn. There is access to everything a student should need. There is plenty of activities on campus for students to stay involved in also!

Heather

When I encounter other students who has survived the rigorous process of a Baptist College education, excellence is the word that comes to mind. Baptist College education pushes the student beyond the minimal expectation. As a returning student, I was prepared for the onslaught of my mind being stretched to received the imbibing of knowledge to come.

Ciara

Baptist College of Health Science is a great school to prepare you for any medical occupation. They offer 10 programs including an Associate program just in case if you are undecided. The majority of the professors are willing to go out there the way to help you. Overall, Baptist is a challenging and very strict school so if you are dedicated it is definitely worth it in the long run.

Victoria

I love this college. I'm so glad that I chose to attend here rather than anywhere else! The staff is wonderful. Our professors are always available to talk and tutor. We have excellent resources and facilities for our students to use. We are a private institution, however, the tuition is reasonable. No one has to pay out of state tuition no matter where you are from. Most importantly, God is in that place.

Julia

If I could advise my high school senior self, I would tell myself to not be so afraid of change and to learn to embrace people better. This past semester I've learned that while it is fairly easy to make good grades on your own, it's much more satisfying to learn and grow along with your peers. In light of this I would also tell my past self to not seclude myself as often as I have and to enjoy every aspect of my college experience. Lastly, I would advise myself to always work harder than the day before and to never give up on any of my dreams.

BCHS is known for its commitment to excellence in the pursuit to help students learn everything that they need to know to be highly competent health care workers. My school is also known for its focus on strengthening student's religious faith as they grow.

My classmates are competitive yet helpful peers to me. Not only do they assist each other when there's confusion, but they also work hard to keep everyone on their toes.

Most of them are very hard-working and determined.

Most of them are very hard-working and determined.

I would tell myself to become more social and enjoy school and friends more because it really helps you out in college if you have a good social life. I would also say to start studying everyday instead of cramming everything in the night before an exam. By studying everyday, I will know my information and be able to do well in later classes. I would tell myself not to worry about college and the future so much because it turns out that Nursing is the greatest. I would just give myself words of encouragement to help myself along and tell myself that college life feels free and fun, but that you must stay focused.

You go to school year-round--Fall, Spring, and Summer. And of course, financial aid/scholarships don't exist in the summer, so you have to figure out a way to pay for the summer term yourself. If you are required to go in the summer, like you are at Baptist, then they should help you out in some way. Baptist College is way too expensive. Once you start your clinical classes, they aren't enough to be full time so you must take/pay for extra classes that you don't even need.

Latasha

My classmates are very friendly, inspiring, encouraging, and go out of their way to help one another.

Christian, friendly atmosphere

What I have gotten out of my college experience so far is a sense of purpose, meaning that I feel like I have finally found my nitch in life and feel good about the road I have chosen to take at Baptist by becoming a nurse. I have networked with many new people and made new bonds that I feel like will last beyond my college experience. This has been a valuable learning experience to me because I am attending school with people that I can relate to, people that are working full-time jobs with full-time lives and attending school some full-time as well and being able to have someone to talk to and that can understand the demands of both help to keep one motivated because I do want to exel in my current job as well as in my current academics. I am so thrilled to have been afforded this oppurtunity to learn, share, and grow in an environment with others who are as passionate as I am and to be able to take that knowledge acquired out into the world and share it with others.

Electra

Baptist is unique because it gives youth that have graduated high school the opportunity to begin start a nursing proram without have to apply to the program after being accepted ot the college. Baptist also give those who are working the opportunity to go the school part -time during nights and weekends to reach their career goals.

I have learned alot through out my college years. I have learned that anyone can go to school and be successful , when they apply themselves. I have learned that it is very important to not just go to class but get to know your professor on a personal yet professional level, because their referral come in handy once you apply for a job or possibly a higher degree.

Kristy

They are very friendly! Because of the small class sizes we are almost like family. I love being around them and spending time with them. We all get along great.

I would tell myself to work hard at school so that I could have a higher GPA and a better chance at scholarships. I would also tell myself to save a lot of money to pay what loans don't cover and I would tell myself to apply for as many scholarships as possible and to get involved in as many extra caricular activities as possible.

I tell them that the teachers there are very helpful. I have at least three numbers for each of my teachers and they are willing to do what ever they have to to help the students succeed.

Baptist Memorial College of Health Sciences administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.