Bard College Top Questions

Moriah

People's inability to see beyond their own circumstances in order to better understand the ways in which another person was raised or grew up, or the situation that another person finds themself in that may differ from one's own. A lot of people are too wrapped up in their own lives and beliefs to begin to understand those of other people.

Art facilities and lack of diversity.

Malinda

The University of Central Florida has very poor parking accommodations and high prices on parking decals

The most frustrating thing about my school would definitely be the overall expense to attend the college. It is such a great school but it is extremely expensive. My mom is a single mother of two children trying to pay for my tuition while trying to figure out how she will pay for my little brothers (who will attend college in about 2 years). I have an on campus job but that barley gives me any money to really help out. Bard is great but the pricing is definitely not. It is number 3 on Forbes most expensive schools.

Getting the work completed, the organization of the school, the library facilities, and meeting requirements and getting into classes. Oh and the food is horrible.

The most frustrating thing at Bard is trying to escape a bourgeosie maintality.

niki

it's very socially claustrophobic. basically, you make your friends during bard's l&t program and the first three weeks of your freshman year, and then you spend the rest of your semesters in their dorm rooms drinking pabst blue ribbon.