Barry University

« See more reviews of Barry University

Barry University is a Welcoming, Private, Catholic, Dominican, Educational, Diversified, Healthy, Athletic, Artistic, Religious, Creative, Loving, Notorius, Responsible, Organized, Magnificent, Sensitive, Prideful, Cultural, Intelligent, Familiar, Beautiful, Comfortable, Homey, Appealing, Necessary, Heartwarming, Relieving, Adventerous, Righteous, Popular, Effective, Wonderful, Gratifying, Rewarding, Available, Delicious, Helpful, Rich, Soothing, Fun, Exhilirating, Challenging, Informative, Addictive, Intimidating, Caring, Well -known, Fantastic, Respectable, Humble, Attractive, Lovely, Engaging, Pleasant, Gorgeous, Scrumptious, Admirable, Energetic, Bright, Growing, Eccentric, Queer, Multifarious, Exotic, Preposterous, Outspoken, Breathtaking, Exciting, Romantic, Alluring, Entertaining, Captivating, Luscious, Realistic, Appreciative, Suitable, Honorable, Virtuous, Worthy, Ethical, Faithful, Thrilling, Fair, Refreshing, Funny, Impressive, Stimulating, Nurturing, Expensive yet Affordable Institution and Community.

Barry University has a friendly, caring, and welcoming environment. It is the most diverse university in Florida. I met people from all over the world. The class-size is about 25 students and the professors know each student's by first and last name. STUDENTS ARE NEVER A NUMBER! Student advisors know the students' names & majors. Each student receives a breakdown of the courses to take each semester in order to graduate ontime. Barry is a small school that allows you to make friends forever. The extracurriculum activities are great and the students are very involved.Proud to attend Barry!

Barry is a very clean university, with enough green areas available to study or just take a brake from studies. The curriculum is based on your education needs, in other words you get your moneys worth. Also most professor are very approachable, ready to answer any concern or question related to class or scientific issue. There is a great ethnic and religous diversity, you will never feel out of place at Barry University.

Barry University is a beautiful, comfortable campus. It is warm and friendly, just like the sunshine state that it presides. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. There are a lot of planned campus activities. The aesthetics of this campus are well cared for and manicured - it shows the pride that is carried throughout the environment.

Barry University is a astudent-orientented, higher institution for learning, assisting students to aquire their aspirations and inspirations, meanwhile amerliorating their spiritual awareness.

My university is centered around making sure that every student gets the help and education that they want with readily available on campus student centers, tutors, etc.

Barry University is a school like no other it's replete with joy and alot of friendly people that are willing to help you on what ever you need.

Great people and a great environment help to improve the quality of overall education beyond what the school can offer.

Barry University helps to establish a strong foundation of knowledge and a deepend understanding of one's spirituality.

It's a small catholic private school, the teachers know you by name, and it's very easy to make friends.