Barry University

« See more reviews of Barry University

Barry University is one of the most diverse universities around. We have students from all countries enrolled on campus. Honestly, no student should ever feel out of place at Barry. The population is a melting pot. The class attire tends to vary. You have students who like to look professional, sporty, casual, or some even wear pajamas. Whatever look you choose will be fine. Students of all majors and races bond together to form good relationships and friendships. Predominately, students are local residents, but a large majority of the students come from other states. Some students like it here so much that they make Barry and Miami their new home, and become local residents as well. You do have your handful of politcally active and aware students, but they do not overwhelm the population.

At Barry University its very exciting because there are students from all over the world,the word that best describes my classmates is international,this is a great quality because it gives us students to confront different backrounds and ideas.

Barry University is a very diverse school with students from all over the world. Because it is so diverse, you get to learn about many parts of the world you've only heard about in magazines or seen on television commercials!

The school is made up of mostly blacks and females. There are many many many international students. All people regaress of race and ethnicity and age, interact with each other.

THERE IS A GREAT MIXTURE OF CLASSMATES FROM THE OVERSTUDIOUS, LOUD, CRAZY, TO THE LAID BACK TYPE SO THERE IS A LITTLE BIT FOR EVERYONE.

My classmates are very friendly, inviting, and helpful to me when it comes to work and feeling comfortable as a new student on campus.

My classmates are creative, imaginative, original, focused, and idea driven individuals.

My classmates are very ambitious although some are more laid back then others.

Understanding, compassionate individuals who help others in a time of need.

My classmates are very helpful and give engouragement.