Barry University

« See more reviews of Barry University

My college friends. Everytime I talk to a friend that dosen't attend my school, i always talk ab out the new friends I've made. Because they are all come from different backgrounds, and i think they are very interesting and unique. I also tend to talk aout my professors, because they are also intersting .

The education is very important at my school. They are many tutoring programs for all majors for those who are have issues in classes. teachers are alwyas willing to go over and beyond to help a student understand the course. There is no reason to fail at my school unless you just do not apply yourself.

I brag mostly about how much help my school has such as math lab for extra help and the writing center to make sure every student who chooses so can succeed. Here at Barry, professors make themselves avaiable with great contact and long office hours.

How I am able to find my professor, during his or her office hours. In addition, I love the fact that the classes are small and the individual attention I will receieve from my professor.

It is so convenient and flexible with the class schedule. I have never had a rude professor and they always are very knowledgeable on their subject.

It's the perfect size, not too big, not too small. The teachers are knowledgeable and trustworthy, and orverall it is a fun campus.

I brag about the financial aid, AACSB accreditation of the business school, and the small class sizes.

I like how small the school is. It is easy to get to know people even though I am a quiet person.

We're close to the beach!. We also talk about how diverse the campus is.

I brag mostly about the advance nursing program that I am in.