Barry University

« See more reviews of Barry University

Find the school with the field of study you enjoy most and not one you choose because you feel the need or pressure to go to college. Choosing a school for the wrong reasons will cause you not to get the most out of your enducation and social life. When picking the college you wish to apply to pick the one you feel most comfortable in and would feel at home.

I have obtained a feeling of fulfillment from my college experience; also I have become one step away from reaching my goal. During my years at college I gained most of the necessary tools to make me an excellent candidate for the pharmacy field. And most of all I have gained a sense of tolerance towards every ethnic group, religious views and political ideas.

If I could have go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior knowing what I know now about college life, I would have advice myself to take mys senior year and college more seriously than I had. As result to work harder to get all A's in my classes so I could have gotten more and better opportunities of winning scholarships and grants.

Make sure that the student has an idea of what is expected of them in school. Make sure that they are not lead on false pretenses that school is so hard and scary that if they don't constantly work hard they will never get anywhere in life. Students must know how to be responsible and know that their life is in their hands when they get to school.

I have been able to understand various perspecitves and schools of thought. This includes experiences not only inside the classroom but out. My college experience has been full of moments which have turned out to be lifelong lessons that I will be able to use in the work place, in my pursuit of a graduate degree and the rest of my life's journey.

I know you are in a place right now with no parental guidance and positive role model, but you should go away to college and look at the benefits in the long run. Don't listen to what he is telling you, if he really accepts you for who you are, he will support you. Go for it Erieka, the sky is the limit. You will appreciate it later on.

I would not change one thing about my senior year of highschool. I worked hard in school and graduated from two National Honor Societies and was the captain of the wrestling team. At Don Bosco Prep I balanced my time between school work and extracaricular activies, and forged friendships that will last a life time.

Party and have fun, but do not squnder the oppurtunity because it will be much harder as you get older to get back into school and finish. Stay focused and do things in moderation, and if you fall get back up and keep on going. It will make you stronger in the end and show you how much you truly want it.

Visit campus to see what school fits you, ask million and one questions about the campus and once you decide and choice a school for you make friends it makes the experience worth while. education is the key to the future no matter how old you are there is a school that is made just for you!!!!

I would encourage myself to think more carefully about my decision. If given the opportunity I would have went into more depth in attempting to choose the college that is best suited for me. As a senior one does not have the time that is needed to make such an important decision.