Barton College

« See more reviews of Barton College

The factor I like the best is we take the same amount of work as a full time student and finish a trimester in seven weekends. It is stessful but completed before you realize it. Another important factor is a student must have a decent grade point average to be accepted. I view this as an exception because it is not my age but determination to reach my goal. I still have to endear hardships, but the sacrifice will be worth it.

I love the small school feel. At Barton College I am a student and not just a number. The curriculum is just as good at a large university, but with hands on learning and help from the professors. The professors are there to help you succeed and not just pass a class. The college campus makes you feel at home with the large shady trees and the brick pathways. I enjoy Barton College and I am glad I chose it.

When talking about my school, I always brag about the classroom sizes. I do not feel like a "just a number." Whenever I have a question, I feel comfortable enough to ask it in front everyone without worrying about they think about me. The classroom sizes are definitely a plus.

I brag about the academics at my school because they have great programs here at Barton as well as great professors who are willing to work with you through any situation.

How good my advisor is. She genuinely seems to care about me and my future. My advisor has helped me with some tough stuff at school.

The social activities and the amazing people i met here