Barton College

« See more reviews of Barton College

The best thing about my school is the fact that the admissions staff was very helpful when I was transferring to Barton. The staff knows the students on a first name basis. I was very amazed when teachers that I had not even spoke personally knew my name. I am very impressed with the closeness of the faculty and the students. It seems to be like a very big family here. There are people from all different walks of life and it is very easy to find the information that you need.

The class size is the best thing to me. It is a much smaller class size, averaging around 20, compared to other colleges. The students get more one on one time with the teachers. You are not just a number here, they know you by name.

The best thing about Barton is the fact that there are only 1an average of about 12 to 17 students in my classes. This allows for more one on one student-teacher interation.

The small campus. This allows for students to get to know each other better and the professors to offer themselves for more help.

If you would like to attend a school with small classes and a very small town then you would like it here.

The absolute best thing about Barton is the homey feel.