Barton College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Barton College

Barton College is a small private school. It isn’t too small or too big. Personally, I think Barton College is a good starter school if you wanted to start small then transfer to a bigger college. Barton has various extracurricular activities for students. Some include trivia nights, bingo nights, and game nights. Game nights are like corn hole outside on main campus.

Zach

Personally, I love the campus and all it has to offer. The first time I visited, I was immediately drawn to it. The environment is one of strong support from both teachers and fellow students. I feel at home whenever I'm on campus, and I'm so glad I'll be in attendance this and next year.

Erica

I love this school! The size is perfect and the people are amazing.

Luis

Barton College offers a pool of opportunities. There is a lot of leadership development, the teachers develop personal relationships with the students, and the people are very welcoming. I am so glad I chose to come to Barton because I love it here.

Beatrice

Barton is an excellent college known for small class sizes and great sports. The professors are very supportive and encouraging to continue to pursue your goals. The classes are challenging and thought provoking. The professors encourage critical thinking, but are available to help you think creatively, as well. Barton is a great college to be at!

Jachee

Barton College is a good school. The largest class I've been apart of was about twenty students. The teachers are there if you need to access them. There are computers available to use. Some of the on-campus buildings are better than others. The major problem is outside of class there isn't a whole lot to do.

jaylin

Its a Great School, I visited and will be attending in the Fall of 2018. I basically fell in love with the place!

Aj

Barton College is my dream school. it was the only school i applied to for the fall. even though its a small school it feels like home and makes me excited to learn again. I can't wait to go to school and make memories there. From the moment I walked on to the school lo,t I knew I wouldn't find a better place to call my college.

Kendall

I love the school, it is a huge difference than what I am used to in Baltimore, I love how diverse it is and how friendly everyone is there! Everyone knows everybody's name there. The professors are always available to help you and the class sizes are very small which is good because you are able to obtain more knowledge.

Sydney

Barton College is an amazing school to attend. The class sizes are small so you get that one-on-one attention from the professors. The professors are also readily available. They often have office hours and scheduled appointments but don't hesitate to stop and talk to them in the hall if you have any issues or questions. The residence halls are fairly up to date and are regularly cleaned by campus staff. The on campus dining has made several improvements to provide students with a healthier dining service. Overall, Barton College is a great place to continue your education.

Rebecca

Barton College is a small school that is very unique. My favorite part is the small class sizes because you get one-on-one attention. Also, everywhere you go on campus you see someone you know just because it is a small school. We are a family here. The teachers want you to succeed in the classroom and on the courts. They come out and watch you play or they send you encouraging emails after you have competed. I absolutely love it here.

Zach

I think it's a very good college with it's perks and drawbacks, with the main perk being that it's a small college, allowing for a better connection with students and their professors. My GPA has shot up from a 2.5 to being on the verge of a 2.9 because of this connection, and I'm honestly grateful to be at this institution.

Sherrice

I love how accept the school is, however, I do not love it. It's a decent place. There are teachers here dedicated to making sure that there student succeed in and out of the class room. There are also a few people that are willing to help you out and make you feel accepted.

Victoria

It is a great campus and the faculty is amazing and very friendly. The people on campus, staff and peers, are always there to help and want to be there. Learning is a priority and the sports program is amazing. They make sure that you will get along with your roommate and that you get into one of the dorms that you wanted to be in. The food is wonderful and they are always trying something new.

Stevie

My overall opinion of Barton College is that it is a great private school. I transferred to Barton College for the second semester of my freshman year and It was the best decision I ever made. I feel welcomed and at home at Barton College. The professors were always so nice and always available at any time you needed them. They answered all questions you would have. Since I was new and missed out on the beginning of the year events, I felt like I never missed a beat when I started.

It’s a real nice atmosphere that makes its students feel safe and welcome. The class sizes are reasonable and the teachers are great. Another thing I like about the school is there are opportunity for everyone and whatever hobby’s or interests they have.

Kelly

Barton College is a safe and friendly environment. It is easy to meet new friends and have a conversation with your professor. The class sizes are about 20 to 25 students on average in a classroom. People can make appointments with their professor if they have a questions or if they need help.

Gabrielle

Tuition should not be as expensive as it is to attend. Barton College is not a large campus and if you do decide to live on campus understand everyone knows everyone. The dorms are not as clean as they should be and custodians can be mean sometimes. Barton is an okay place to be if you want a small school and want a small classroom setting.

Rebecca

Barton College is a small, tight-knit school that cares about its students. Professors are engaged in the school and local community and are always helpful. Peer tutors are knowledgeable and extremely helpful.