Kenmore, WA
Bastyr University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Bastyr University

Lucia

I am a new student at Bastyr University starting this fall. So far in my conversations with recent alumni, I've heard that the classroom sizes are perfect for learning and participation. The faculty and advisors made my application process so easy. They were very responsive to emails and helped me figure out what materials I needed in order to apply. I hear the food is amazing and that they offer options for different dietary restrictions.

Charlee

Bastyr University is a beautiful campus nestled up in the trees of St. Edward State Park in Kenmore, WA. Although small, the school sets high standards for its students, and educates the future leaders of the healthcare professions. I love the campus, the staff, and the opportunities.

Seaward

I love Bastyr University! It is a beautiful campus set in St. Edwards park that has a trail system, which is great for walk breaks between classes. The student body is really into nutrition and exercise and are friendly. The class sizes are typically 40 students or less, which is nice for people who like to ask questions. The faculty are approachable and responsive to students needs. It feels like staff and students both enjoy being on campus!

Bastyr is the most rigorously science-focused natural-health university in the country. They teach the natural therapies such as herbs, vitamins, acupuncture, homeopathy, physical medicine, massage, and counseling, but they stress the scientific background behind each diagnosis and every therapeutic decision. Bastyr prepared me to successfully treat patients and to interface comfortably with more mainstream health professionals, such as M.D.'s and hospital administrators.

hammal

our university is one of the leading university in our country which provide quality education.

the life which make understand us to be sociol and 2 movtivate the other 2 join field of study.the duration which we pass in this life it promote us to serve our country our nation and 2 respect the elders the following of rules mangment etc.

i dont consider that some thing was wrost in our university but nothing in world is complete mean some bad things are there.mean there is some how favorism there...

Bastyr University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.