Bastyr University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Bastyr University

Bastyr is the most rigorously science-focused natural-health university in the country. They teach the natural therapies such as herbs, vitamins, acupuncture, homeopathy, physical medicine, massage, and counseling, but they stress the scientific background behind each diagnosis and every therapeutic decision. Bastyr prepared me to successfully treat patients and to interface comfortably with more mainstream health professionals, such as M.D.'s and hospital administrators.

Charlee

Bastyr University is a beautiful campus nestled up in the trees of St. Edward State Park in Kenmore, WA. Although small, the school sets high standards for its students, and educates the future leaders of the healthcare professions. I love the campus, the staff, and the opportunities.

Aymen

I believe that Bastyr University is the best school to go to if you just want to learn and be close to the professors. It is not a big university so you are able to connect with others easily. I have felt like I got the best education possible and I am incredibly happy.

Lucia

I am a new student at Bastyr University starting this fall. So far in my conversations with recent alumni, I've heard that the classroom sizes are perfect for learning and participation. The faculty and advisors made my application process so easy. They were very responsive to emails and helped me figure out what materials I needed in order to apply. I hear the food is amazing and that they offer options for different dietary restrictions.

Seaward

I love Bastyr University! It is a beautiful campus set in St. Edwards park that has a trail system, which is great for walk breaks between classes. The student body is really into nutrition and exercise and are friendly. The class sizes are typically 40 students or less, which is nice for people who like to ask questions. The faculty are approachable and responsive to students needs. It feels like staff and students both enjoy being on campus!