Bates Technical College Top Questions

Latasha

My advice would be is to never give up no matter what you go through. Strive for something more. Follow your dream because you can have anything in this world you want just go for it!

Theresa

My college experience has been very valuable for me learning not to isolate myself to society, nor my mental disorders. To be okay to GO OUT IN THE WORLD N BE APART OF IT TO LIVE, LAUGH AND LEARN to experience it. Actually I WANT TO GIVE THANKS VERY MUCH TO MY PRO. PAT CONNELLY at Mira Costa College in Oceanside. Thanks

I would tell myself, you need to buckle down and get good grades. Starting college and retraining at 33 years old with 2 kids is not easy. You need to take action regarding your career, and not assume you are going to be ok without a college education. It will be much easier for you if you decided to go to college after your senior year. You definitely wouldn't be going to college at my age now.

Fernando

Never stop trying to achieve your goals and keep working hard for everything you do. No matter what, you should ALWAYS put 110{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} into everything you try to do. Dont let anyone tell you that you can't follow your dreams because you can do anything you put your mind to. Try your hardest but always remember to have fun along the way. Life is filled with mystery, go and enjoy the secrets life has for you. You only have one life to live, so live it to the fullest.