Baton Rouge, LA
Baton Rouge College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Baton Rouge College

Ester

My school is a public one.We ,the students come from different parts of our country.It is awesome geting to meet different people in every class.It's a new experience in which you get to know their way of thinking, dressing,etc.

First of all, I would take advantage of time and get to study what was necessary.I would also learn how to cook , wash my clothing, etc.I would take some time and look for a job in order to safe money.Money is fundamental when you are in college.You need it wherever you go. I would also take tyime and spend it with my family.When you get into college you don't spend that much time with your family.Family is precious, so we must value the time we have with them.

I am a person who likes to spend time studying, so when they get to ask me if I would like to go out with them I have to tell them that I cannot go.They always get to tell me that I must go out and not neglect my social life.I know that I must equilibrate my social and academic life. I like to be who I am and not pretend to be another one.

Baton Rouge College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.