You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Bauder College

Tiera

There will be alot of people that will not support your decision to go to college and there will be some that will support your decision dont let that be your determing factor. Because you have only one class out of eight classes you need to graduate take advantage AP classes you do get college credit dont waste your time and sit in this classes and not taking them serious. Work study is distracting you, you're not even focusing on your school work any more. Appreciate the teachers that sees your potential and are harder on you stop taking the victim role and you it to your advantage it pays off in the end. Get a goal in mind focus on that stop being lazy and apply for colleges, scholarships and grants dont wait until you realize you could have a degree by now to start college. Stop focusing on relationships and friendships that are not align with you short term and long term goals. Make the most of your resources they have set of time for you to focus on college use it to your advantage. Stop procrastinating, time will run out eventually.

The fact that you can complete 5 terms in one year making you time to complete your degree shorter and the fact that our graduation rate is higher among all the schools I considered

Dealing with administratives who are not really intending to help you with the process but are intending to give you a hard timw and discourage you making you feel like your decision to better yourself and reach your life goals is not worth the hassle.

Shakia

If i could go back in time to inform myself of the college life and what it has to offer, I would tell myself to be patient and think things through before making any decisions in life. Before choosing a college, go check it out, analyze what you want and what direction you want to go in, and stick to it. Never stray from your dreams and never let anyone or anything hold you back; perservere. Surround yourself with people who wants to see you succeed as well as succeed themselves. Nothing is ever acheived without putting in the work, you have to earn it. Stay true to yourself and your beliefs. And always remember, if you don't want it for yourself, no one else is gonna get it for you.

Before attending Bauder College, I wish I had a better insight on the faculty and what they are expecting. Going into a new invironment without knowing what it holds is a little intimidating. I also wish I was well prepared. Not saying i was not prepared, I just wish I would have brushed up on the basics of knowledge: math, science, literature, and history in my field. My first day felt the same as the first day of school, nervous, excited, and also learning new things for the first time!

If I were to brag about anything pertaining to me attending Bauder College, I would mainly highlight the fact that I am attending Bauder College. I would also brag about the basis of the teacher-student relationship. Usually when someone is in college or an institute they are in ann autotorium like atmosphere, big classroom filled with a lot of people. Bauder is just the oposite. Here, we have classrooms just like the ones in high school and that helps students fill like they are in a familiar place. Students are more involved and establish a connection with the teachers.

Te'Yonnah

Bauder College is the BEST hands on school in Atlanta, They Strive For the Best in Others.

My school is unique because it's a small college, and you get hands on help with teachers, advisors,etc. Bauder College strive to give students the BEST! My first year was GREAT, and I looke forward to returning.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would say FOCUS and maintain good grades college is No joke and its really hard to enroll in college. The way the world is today effects every action made. You could help by applying early for school, fill out as many scholarships and grant information. Also Stay focus and have a great "I can do it" attitude.

Kandi

My school is small, unorganized, and their way of running business is very questionable.

My school is best known for Fashion Design

I would tell myself to fill out more scholarship applications so that I wouldnt be bothered with loans right now. I would also tell myself to start being focused now because in college there are many things that will take your attention, but graduating is really the only thing you should be concerned with.

• $0

Bauder College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.