Brimley, MI
Bay Mills Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Bay Mills Community College

BMCC is one of the friendliest colleges I’ve ever toured or applied for. I love Bay Mills Community College because the advisors and faculty push not only the college students, but welcoming high school graduate and GED diploma students to achieve the classes and knowledge they need, ensuring that they are ready for the college courses they provide. I love Bay Mills Community College in its entirety because it not only gives local high school graduates a chance at education, it is also equally welcoming to the new students. The orientations and the first name basis really get you comfortable and making friends throughout the campus is easier than I ever expected! Every event that has been put on by the school, always has a touch of the culture that surrounds the area. I’m glad to be a part of the student body, because we have clubs to join and student council to look at, leading us and themselves to any resources and accomplishments we can meet and obtain. I would also like to put forward the fact of its tutoring. The tutors at Bay Mills Community College are always there when you need them, completely making sure that you can understand the problems and subjects you need help with and also provide tools that you may use to further your understanding. Being here at Bay Mills Community college makes me feel comfortable, knowing that I can get a higher education without worrying about the higher finances until I’m more comfortable in life and bringing me more opportunities toward success.

Alea

Are we small? Yes, but we are loud. We are strong. We fight together for the greater good and we're proud of who we'll become. We are the teachers, counselors, or CEO's of this generation. We will work in your local head start, be the medical professional your trust the most, or build your next house. We may not provide much, but we give it our all. Small communities like ours create families, people who influenced you from day one on campus. The friends are forever, and the faculty is friendly. There's so much more to explore, so what are you waiting for?

Kristina

Advice from the Future Me. Wow, if I could go back in time there is so much I would love to tell myself as a high school senior. I have recently graduated with a Bachelor of Science and am now going back to school for Nursing. The advice I would tell myself can translate to many high school students today as well. Many may have been where I was back then, unsure of what I wanted to do, just breezing along and not too concerened about the future. I would tell myself to make every grade count and give every class my all. I got okay grades in high school but they weren't good enough to put me at the top of the class. I remember being so envious of my fellow classmates who got full rides to college as i got waitlisted. To really get a jump start on your future starting now makes all the difference. Find out what you like doing and see if it can translate to a career field, knowing what you want to do before you have to make the decison can save you a lot of time, money, and sleep-less nights.

Christine

I would tell myself not to go right to Northern after highschool, because Bay Mills isn't as bad as what everyone seems to think; the staff makes everyone feel welcome; the tuition is much nicer than NMU; and I wouldn't have to go from living at home to trying to live by myself.

I think anyone and everyone should go to Bay Mills, because it's an intermediate step between high school and independant life, and classes are little bit easier, so you can build confidence in your ability to handle college classes.

It's a small school, very affordable, close to home, and my closest friends are all taking classes there.

Bay Mills Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.