Bay Path University Top Questions

Sable

This school is for career-oriented women, not really a good fit for social butterflies or those who want to party their way through school.

Jasmine

A women who wants to gain more confidence.

Someone who is very comfortable with herself, it is a women's college after all, and who can move around independently. One should have very good flexibilty and resilience, and if not, should be very aware that she will learn it. She should be a student keen on exploring both her own identity and her field in much depth, for that is how she will succeed in and out of class. She should also have a desire to exceed all her hopes and dreams for a better, more refined vision and future.

The type of person that should attend Bay Path College is someone who takes learning seriously. This is not a party school and academics are extremely important. It is also strongly encouraged to get involved on campus in some way, but there are a lot of options so the involvement is not targeted to a particular thing. A person needs to also be open minded to change and differences, because there is a lot of diversity in the school.

Michelle

Anyone who is serious about their education