Bay Path University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Bay Path University

jenna

I think Bay Path University is perfect for myself and many others! They have many majors to choose from including the one I was interested in which was Forensic Studies! I also play soccer at my college and we have excellent groups of student athletes. Overall, I am glad I chose to come to Bay Path University to further my education!! The campus I live at is so pretty and there is always something to do if the students are bored.

Tessa

This is a college I have been looking for all along. I have wanted to finish my graduate degree for many years. I couldnt find a program where I could still work and take care of my family. Attending this college and this program has finally given me a way to full fill my dreams

Brooke

I love Bay Path it is a great school. I love that the classroom size is small it really gives the professors a chance to really know who you are. I never would have thought that I would attend an all women's college. Bay Path is all about empowering women and helping them become who they want to be in life.

Natasha

I applied to at least a dozen colleges looking for the best match for me after a previous school didn't work out so well and I am happy to say I found Bay Path! The staff at Bay Path have blown me away with how kind and helpful they are. You can tell how dedicated the teachers are and how they truly want to help you succeed. From both staff and other students it is a very welcoming environment. I love how many of my classes I am able to take online but my favorite thing about Bay Path is the accelerated classes that you can complete in just six weeks to help me get my degree faster.

Kiersten

It is great on paper, but the operation needs to be changed. The classes have potential but need elbow grease. The campus life is in the middle of a territory war between administrators. Campus spaces are being taken away or locked, instead of leaving public spaces open. Also, public spaces and classrooms are being converted to office space.

Melissa

If you want your professors to be involved and you want to achieve any goal you have this is the place. The classes are ideal, the atmosphere feels like a family. The library is awesome the overall college is a great place to be. In other words, I loved it here.

I am a transfer student at Bay Path and I recently started the graduate school program. I moved 5 hours away just to stay at this school. I must admit, the cost is a bit pricey, the financial aid services always have problems, and the food options are limited. But, the teachers are the best! Teachers are willing to teach and will go out of their way to help you succeed. I have learned more at this college than I have anywhere else. I would definitely recommend this college to anyone interested in learning.

gabrielly

I love the class sizes allowing the professor to get to know you, the academics here at BayPath is excellent. The only things are that the food their arent a lot of selections and the food is not always good. Also, parking lot for we residents should get the closest parking lot, ​not the father one.

Very small, but extremely supportive environment dedicated to making the future female! Although private, this university is very generous in scholarship money, making it comparable with a public school given the prospective student performs well academically. Some areas, such as dining services and club organization, fall a little short, but overall a great school and community.

Joanna

I have really enjoyed my time at Bay Path so far. I just transferred here a year ago from Asnuntuck Community College, and I love the facilities available here! The class sizes are on the smaller side, which is something that won me over, and the students are actually very involved with their studies.

noraida

My experience at Bay Path University is life-changing. It has allowed me to grow professionally. As an older woman, I feel empower and proud to be part of the community. As a Latina, I feel welcome. The part I love the most is the study space and tutoring services provided to all students. Professors are available and eager to help any student in need. The cafeteria needs a little work, but there are plenty of options to chose from; their soup is the best. When I walk into the campus for the first time, it took my breath away. President Lary is the student's biggest cheerleader. My studies at BPU has given the confidence to express myself verbally as well as written successfully.

Angelina

I can only speak to the undergrad campus, I'm not a graduate student yet and have not been to the grad campus. The undergrad campus is great! The dorms are functional and fun, the RAs are all really nice and helpful. Resident services are very helpful and are always coming up with fun events for the week. Blake Student Commons is like the heart of campus, often you'll find groups of students hanging out or working on assignments together. The campus is small without being stifling, and big without being too big, if that makes sense. I couldn't imagine a safer or better campus/college.

Olivia

I will be going to Bay Path this fall and I could not be happier with my choice! I have had such a wonderful application process and the supervisor of my major (neurobiology) even reached out to me after my acceptance to get to know me. We ended up meeting up when I was on campus in February and having coffee, and she was able to answer all of my questions about the programs and even offered me some advice on what kind of graduate degree I should pursue. My overnight stay hosts have also stayed in contact with me and we were able to meet up again this April when I was on campus again! The personal, inviting experience I have had and the classes I will be taking make me over-the-moon excited to attend in the fall.

Katherine

I love Bay Path University. It has made me so much less anxious and I feel so comfortable in all my classes. Every where you go there are amazing women always empowering each other. It was my top choice the second I stepped foot on campus for a tour. The professors are amazing. Everything is great.

Alla

Baypath university is a very high demanding school yet very beautiful campus, also it has very intelligent woman and faculty. When I visited them their financial aid staff is very welcoming and open. They are willing to help you get your financial questions answered, which made my experience with them an easygoing kind. I also got to meet their transfer counselor she was very open and helpful when directing me what classes I should take before transferring . Overall when I went there my experience was amazing and I am going to go there in the fall of 2019.