Boston, MA
Bay State College

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Bay State College

Vanessa

The professors for the management program are amazing. I do wish the registration process was easier but, the staff at Bay State are accommodating and are willing to help as much as they can zssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssswwwwwwwww

Shalisa

Friendly and outgoing, everyone seems to be here because they want to.

Friendly and outgoing, everyone seems to be here because they want to.

I would tell myself to make sure that I do my best possible job in school, and to use all the resources that my high school has for preparing for college. I would also tell myself to look at all my options and to visit as many schools as possible so I can get a feel for them. The last thing I would tell myself is to apply for as many scholarships as possible and see where you can get money to help you pay for school, that way you can do everything you want in college without a problem.

Small class sizes, and close relationship with most of staff.

Tracy

My classmates are helpful and friendly.

My classmates are helpful and friendly.

If I could go back to my senior year in high school and give my self advice it would ,be to have worked harder to be more prepapred for College. I didnt't do all that good in high school so I had no choice , but to attend a community college in order to get my GPA up, I attended the community college for a year . Now i'm enrolled at Bay State College with a 3.6 GPA and I really like the whole college life experince with the dorming and all the activites on campus. I would also tell myself that in college we need to be more responsible with the decisions we make , because the work load is more than the high school work and college is highly expensive . I'm happy that I didin't realize to late to change my school life around.

The most frustrating thing about Bay State College is that we do not have a fitness center and we do not have any major sports to join.

Benjamin

I would tell myself that I need to make my choice of schools according to what I want to do instead of what my family had chosen for me to do. I would tell myself to pursue the dream of music school instead of wasting two years attending Mizzou and wallowing in the same mire that I had throughout high school. I would tell myself to get away from everyone still in Columbia after graduation. I would tell myself to pursue school outside of Missouri. I would encourage myself to believe in the talents and abilities I have regardless of what a jealous or talentless peer might say. Most of all I would tell my younger self that he is good enough to do what he truly wants to do, and he doesn't need to appease anyone but himself. It is his life and he needs to be happy. He also needs to understand that other peoples happiness mustn't be his first concern.

Kourtney

Well I never made it to being a senior in high school because I had dropped out and recieved my GED before I turne 17 but if I could go back in tie I would encourage my self to stay in school so that I would have been able to walk across the stage with all my friends and know that by completing high school would have made me and my parents proud also I would tell myself to make sure I pay attention and stay focuse so I get the best grades possible and strive towards being on the deans list. Also I would let myself know that although ties may get rough there is always someone around to help you with any problems I may have.

Honestly I haven't found anything I really enjoy it and the wonderful people I have just met.

I think as long as this school offers your major you should attend it. This school is a great place to recieve an awesome education and meet new friends. Also it's located in downtown Boston so it's a great place to explore and see new things. The teachers are really hands on and are there to help you with any help you need.

Justin

If I could go back to talk to myself in high school I would tell myself to straighten up, buckle down, and do my best. My senior year in high school was a tough time for me and my family. We had a lot of problems and I let it get to me. I wasn't a very good student. Instead of taking accountability for my actions as a senior, I just blamed my failures in school on my family and personal problems. If I could go back and talk to myself I would probably grab myself by the collar and tell myself to get over it because you are ruining the next 8 years of your life. I would tell myself, Justin if you don't get busy you are going to have a couple of dead end jobs, then work in a factory for 7yrs before you do anything meaningful in your life. I am now starting online classes at Kaplan University fo Criminal Justice. I have a wife and 3 small children that I want to provide for better. I believe if I could go back and talk to myself about these things, It would be different.

Bay State College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.