Baylor University

« See more reviews of Baylor University

Baylor University is a school in which many oppurtunities are available for a pre-med undergraduate student. However, Baylor also has many other programs that are great for almost any major that is desired. We have a wonderful athletic department where the NFL Robert Griffin the third aspired to great things. We also hold values and morals dearly as the Christian faith is strong in the origin and upkeep of this fine school. This school is one that pours out extremely successful people from all walks of life. Baylor has a lot to offer from every aspect.

Baylor University is a Christian University that includes community into every aspect, academics; sports; spirit; church; extracurricular organizations, making a student never feel alone, and although it is a Christian Univeristy, it never forces Christianity upon anyone, letting the Christians embrace it and the non-Christians feel safe in a learning environment.

A very friendly, very intelligent, wealthy family with strong morals and positive values that is constantly growing and learning to accept and love cousin Sally's new boyfriend that didn't grow up in the suburbs, learning more about itself in the process while constantly becoming more open and adaptive to the times and maintaining a family-based credo.

Without enough recognition and as an understatement, Baylor University is the underdog of all higher education schools and should be considered a comforting gem. My school opens their arms graciously to a number of students every year who have genuine potential to encompass the warm-hearted, charitable, out-going, and bright people that define Baylor.

Baylor University is a school for those who want to succeed in not only in the progression of their academics, but in the progression of their life as a whole, from the tenderness of their heart towards people, to the importance of having a passion to pursue in their life, and ending it all in a passionate pursuit of Christ together as a body.

Baylor University is a highly academic, achievement oriented school, that will encourage students to do well. As a student I enjoy the challenge and support from my friends and professors at Baylor. There is a welcoming environment that brings out the best of us and I personally enjoy staying at Baylor and being a Baylor Bear.

Baylor university is a special place. I think that baylor has this feeling of acceptance form day one. Everyone here is very well dressed, as well as very friendly. There are very few people that i do not like. i think that baylor is an academically challenging school, causing people to study a lot.

Baylor University is one of the most fascinating four year institutions I have ever encountered, including incredibly competitive programs designed to challenge students as well as providing a welcoming atmosphere that helps students grow into outstanding citizens.

Baylor is a school of profoundly loving conservatives in a small city surrounded by Austin, Dallas, and San Antonio for diverse activities on the weekend; the faculty challenge, love, and vigorously care about the students wholistic development.

Baylor University is an awesome community of people from different fields, cultures, and socio-economic backgrounds, coming together to continue the legacy of successful individuals who care about reaching out to the community.