Baylor University

« See more reviews of Baylor University

Baylor University has been a complete blessing. The students, faculty, and staff are a blessing and genuinely care about your academic, spiritual, and social growth.

Baylor is a competitive, encouraging, and committed learning environment that also encourages students to be involved and active in events outside of the classroom.

I would describe myself as an outgoing, funny person that loves to get involved with his school and friends, but at the same time is very dedicated to his beliefs.

A prestigious school that focuses on academic excellence and emphasizes the importance of individual spiritual development in a friendly, Christian environment.

It is a quirky insitution for people who are serious about their education and who also want to grow as upstanding, horable individuals while having fun.

Baylor is beautiful, academically challenging, the perferct size, and tons of fun, but the cost is pretty large and most people are super conservative.

The Loiuse Herrington School of Nursing (Baylor-Dallas) is top notch in research, teaching, and applying hands-on experiences for optimum learning.

Baylor University is the most hopeful, inspiring, relaxing, charismatic, hot, spiritual, exciting, and helpful secondary institution in the world.

My school is a place that challenges your beliefs, values, and way of thinking to make you a better person and a valuable contribution to society.

Baylor University is a great school to get such a wonderful education with a great group of people all with a focus of a Christian background.