Baylor University

« See more reviews of Baylor University

Baylor University is a conservative school where people of all backgrounds and interests come together to learn and have fun as a community.

Baylor University is a family holding each other accountable through love, so we may all learn and succeed to the best of our abililty.

Baylor University is a a home away from home; although the courses may be tough, you know you are being prepared for the "real world."

Baylor University is a place that lifetime friendships, carreers, spiritual life, and diversity are discovered, embraced, and shared.

A community based, lifelong friendship building environment that emphasizes academics and being successful in your choice of career.

Baylor is a private Christian university that fosters intellectual and spiritual growth both inside and outside of the classroom.

Baylor has the perfect class sizes, beautiful scenery, caring professors, friendly students and many extracirricular activities.

Baylor University is a Christian oriented school that tries to instill in its students values and morals according to the Bible.

Baylor consists of a majority of anglo, upper middle class, conservative, baptist students, who are very driven and optimistic.

Baylor is a very friendly campus that prides itself on small class sizes and teachers that take an interest in their students.