Baylor University

« See more reviews of Baylor University

Baylor upon looking at it, is one of the most beautiful sites to see, especially in Waco; but racism is problem on the campus.

Closed-minded and wealthy, the majority of the people at Baylor don't make it very easy for a middle class person to fit in.

Baylor University is a highly conservative school that focuses on teaching its students to live a God-loving and moral life.

I am proud to say my school is not only known for its academics, beautiful campus, and sports but also its Christian values.

My school challenges me academically, strengthens my faith, and offers me multiple opportunities post-graduation.

Baylor University is a private university with a diverse community as well as with a strong Christian community.

My school is academically challenging, spirited, based on christian values and extremely supported by alumni.

Baylor is friendly, pretty, seeks opportunity, enthusiastice, and they really want their students to succeed.

A wonderful Christian atmosphere where I am learning to be the best in my career to ensure a bright future.

Baylor delivers great education, wonderful networking opportunities, and a wonderful social community.