Baylor University

« See more reviews of Baylor University

People are friendly everywhere. They make you feel wanted and welcome. Teachers have the best interest for each student. Teachers are actually required to have office hours in which all students can go when they need tutoring.Baylor is also known for the Christian environment. Although we live in the Waco community, Baylor is inside the "Baylor bubble". We're surrounded by churches,life groups, and many Christian people. Baylor also requires all students to take two classes, including religion and scriptures. During freshmen year, students are also required to take chapel, but this doesn't count as credit.

Baylor University is known for being the biggest Baptism private university in the world. Baylor is also known as a prestige?s university that excels in its science programs as well as in its pre-medical programs. As well as being a private Baptism University, it?s a school that is committed to making their students leaders that will not only excel in their profession but will also follow their faith in the process. Among other things Baylor is a nationally ranked liberal arts institution that gives its students a more personalized relationship with their professors by offering smaller classes.

My school is known best for having a great career center and very intense pre-professional programs. Even though the coursework can be a little difficult, Baylor University really prepares you for graduate school. The competition is pretty intense, but that is what you're going to face in the real world. Baylor has a large and reliable alumni network, and there is a lot of school pride at Baylor. My university is pretty diverse and most people are very friendly. Most of the professors are very intelligent and they are definitely experts in their respective fields.

My school is best known for being the world's largest Baptist university. Though it is open to those of different religions and opinions, it does require students to take courses that focus on Christianity. This is beneficial to all students. If they are religious, it is always good to have professors that share such beliefs and won't try to force their students to accept things that go against them. At the same time, Baylor is very good about teaching the sciences fully and accurately; it strives to show Christianity has a place in a scientifically-inclined world.

My school is known for being the largest Baptist university in the nation. Our alumni is extremely supportive of the school and homecoming is a big deal! Students attend chapel twice a week for two semesters. In our community, we are known for helping the less fortunate and many students volunteer on a regular basis. We are also known to have some of the most dedicated fans and we have many traditions on campus that enhance our school spirit. My school is also known for having two bears on campus , our mascots, in a state-of-the-art bear habitat.

Baylor is best known for having a great pre-med program and atheletic program. I would say 60% of the students are pre-health. Baylor is strongly into research if you are a pre-health student. Having a Baylor degree will carry you far in life. Baylor is known for its' academic rigor and graduate success. Baylor is located in Waco, lovingly nicknamed "Wacko Waco" by students. Waco is not a bad town per se, but it has sketchy parts. No matter what your major is Baylor takes care of you, but after you graduate, you take care of her.

Most recently, Baylor became very well known by sports fans for our Heisman winner Robert Griffin III and our lady bear NCAA women's basketball national champions. Sic 'em bears! However, though these are fun and exciting qualities of Baylor's past year, the university is best known for the strong character among the students and faculty. While people who are not actively involved in the school may see all of this, it is well represented to the rest of the country through our athletes such as those mentioned earlier.

Baylor has always been known for being one of the largest Baptist schools in the world. It's professors, staff, and employees are all dedicated to teaching and serving the students with a Christ-like mindset. More recently, Baylor has become more prominent in the sporting world. Recent achievements include the Heisman trophy and Big XII football champions. Also, in 2011 Baylor recorded the most combined wins in football, mens basketball, women's basketball, and baseball in NCAA history.

Baylor is best known for being a large, Baptist university with a friendly campus and a ton of different majors to choose from. Baylor also has a lot of sports teams and sports are very important on campus. Baylor has sororities and fraternites and "Sing" is a well-known event that takes place on campus every year. Baylor students are known for being academically minded and volunteering often. Professors are mainly conservative due to the Baptist background of the school.

Baylor University is known for it's religious background, beautiful campus, and the great medical program that we have. Students that attend or plan to attend our University must go through a couple of religion classes and a meeting called Chapel during their Freshman year. These classes and Chapel are required for a student to graduate at Baylor. Baylor's pre-med program is considered top-notch, and a majority of the students that choose to go here are pre-med.