Baylor University

« See more reviews of Baylor University

'It is a very religous school. It is the largest baptist University in the country. Most everything done here is based on "faith". It is a good learning environment, with friendly surroundings. It seems like there is something for everyone here.

The coursework at Baylor is rigorous so we are known for putting your knowledge to the test and really seeing if you pay attention and learn inside and outside of the classroom. We have lots of traditions that we are proud of and love to celebrate!

Baylor University is best known for its strong academic basis and Christian (specificall Baptist) heritage. Most people regard acceptance to Baylor as a fairly significant accomplishment, and employers view Baylor as a reputable school.

Baylor University is best know for its athletics. We accell in Track and Field, Basketball, Baseball and Softball and Soccer. We are increasing out Football program and are getting better with each passing year.

Baylor is best known for being the oldest Baptist university in the nation (established in 1845). Also, Baylor is well known for having the largest national collegiate homecoming parade in the United States.

Baylor is best known for its medical facilities. Baylor Medical hospital is known all over the United States and many people are flown in from other states to be seen by the best doctors in the country.

This school is outstanding academically. The social atmosphere is amazing. They are some of the friendliest people you will ever meet. The atmosphere is something that you cannot find anywhere else.

It's conservative approached masked by a facade of liberal spiritualness. along with a dream team full of professor known as the top of their field and the latest science and athletic equipment.

I don't really know what it is best known for but for me the best thing about it is that the math department is so good. I will be able take graduate level classes as an undergraduate student.

We are known for our med programs and engineering. We are also a school of spirit. Many people assosciate us with Baptists, because we have required religious classes and chapel to attend.