Baylor University

« See more reviews of Baylor University

Baylor has a couple of bears housed on campus (their mascot). The women's basketball team went undefeated and won the nationals this past year! The campus is beautiful and has many places to sit outside and study.

Visiting hours for the opposite gender in the dorms are ridiculous. All boys must leave by 10pm on week nights and midnight on weekends. Parking is very difficult- it's almost impossible to find a good spot.

For me it is a very helpful enviornment for nursing. It was easy for me to transfer into their nursing school from Texas A&M seamlessly. The school is not too big and not too small. I love it here.

They are a Christian university and the faculty is really involved in the students' lives. The faculty is what made me choose Baylor. They truly care about their students and want them to succeed.

It is very conservative and leaves little room for students to experience different views. Though, the science classes here are definitely at the top of the line.

This was a family school consider to other schools i applied too. Also it was slightly smaller and more in my opinion had a beautiful campus compared to others.

Compared to other schools I considered Baylor is a Baptist school and everyone at Baylor is proud to be a part of the Baylor Bear traditions.

I love Baylor! So, so much. It's as expensive as all get-out but it's definitely the right choice for me, I wouldn't trade it for anything.

My school is a private, Christian school. The professors are so helpful and are all required to have office hours, making them avaliable.

Baylor University is a strong faith-based Christian university which makes for a close knit community with the same goals and pursuits.