Baylor University

« See more reviews of Baylor University

I would say that Baylor feels more like a family than a school. I believe that this is one of Baylor's greatest characteristics.

There is a lot of drug use (adderol) because you have to be able to study for hours upon end to study for your tests.

Baylor University is rooted in tradition and Christian values and morals. Degrees from Baylor are very prestigious.

The campus is not only beautiful but the environment, staff and other students make of Baylor like a second family.

We have two live North American Black Bears here on campus that are actively taken care of and trained by students.

It's amazing! I love that it has a lot of things I wanted in a school to help me become a well rounded individual.

If you can get past all the paperwork and rules and really try to have a good time, then Baylor will be awesome.

The friendly environment and how green it is! It amazes me how awesome the people here are!!! :D

The political, religious and worldly out look which is emphasized by so many professors.

The family feel of the campus , the extensive tradition, and open and loving people.